Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 28- Sens @ Oilers - Mon Mar 8, 9:00pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
Game 28- Sens @ Oilers - Mon Mar 8, 9:00pm

Just realized we have some people missing.... Want to split up some extra cards?

Alumni
Date:

Huh, that McDavid kid is kinda fast.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oh, hey - remember how last week I told you guys about that woman quitting and now I have an even worse workload? I never told you.... the very next day, someone else on the team went off on sick leave. Gone for at least a month. So yeah.....

So...not having a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Monday. Or Tuesday. Or March.  

lol!  Is there an opposite of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?  Because I think that's what I'm having.

Yes, there is! It's **********************************.

Catitude

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oh, hey - remember how last week I told you guys about that woman quitting and now I have an even worse workload? I never told you.... the very next day, someone else on the team went off on sick leave. Gone for at least a month. So yeah.....

So...not having a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Monday. Or Tuesday. Or March.  

This coming Friday will mark 1 year of working from home for me.  I packed up my stuff and brought everything home on Thursday.  Well almost everything.  We were allowed back to the office by assigned timeslots in July to pick up the remainder of our things. 

Crazy to think about, isn't it?  It's still weird for me, even though I had been working at home for a few years, remembering that so many other people are doing it now too!

I was 90% WFH since Thanksgiving 2019 so it hasn't been too weird for me. The weird part is my co-workers keep asking how many of us are coming into the office to squeeze into a 60sqft conference room for our departmental meeting tomorrow. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

lol!  Is there an opposite of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?  Because I think that's what I'm having.

lmao.  That sounds about right.

Alumni
Date:

The time on the misconduct has been changed to match the rest of the penalties, for those keeping score at home.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

This coming Friday will mark 1 year of working from home for me.  I packed up my stuff and brought everything home on Thursday.  Well almost everything.  We were allowed back to the office by assigned timeslots in July to pick up the remainder of our things. 

Crazy to think about, isn't it?  It's still weird for me, even though I had been working at home for a few years, remembering that so many other people are doing it now too!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ugh.  What the hell are they going to do if you end up on stress/burnout leave. 

Right about then it when they'll discover just how much SensKat does. And panic. And beg her to continue working from the hospital bed. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

It's going to get worse.  So many of us are right at the edge now.... more people are going to leave or go off, guaranteed.  It's not going to be pretty.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So.... are we counting the 17 minutes as Sens take 1st penalty?

The Oilers guy got called first for the trip

You're right.  So.... I'm not sure what that means.  lol

It's complicated lol.

Game Summary

Khaira: 2 for tripping, 5 for fighting at 1:43 of the 1st

Gudbranson: 2 for instigating, 5 for fighting at 1:43 of the 1st. 

Then Gudbranson 10 minute misconduct at 1:57.  WTH? 

LOL, you're right, I didn't see that. I assumed all the times were the same.

Game summary has been updated.  Misconduct is now at 1:43. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Nah, 2+5 are offsetting, the 10 minute misconduct doesn't give Oilers a PP. 

Does matching minors mean dead-dab or is first PP still in play? Letter or spirit of the bingo square? 

Offsetting doesn't affect the dabs, it does to the next penalty. Like now. So Sens get 1st penalty. 

Okay, so NOW I can dead-dab "1st PP".

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

The Oilers guy got called first for the trip

You're right.  So.... I'm not sure what that means.  lol

It's complicated lol.

Game Summary

Khaira: 2 for tripping, 5 for fighting at 1:43 of the 1st

Gudbranson: 2 for instigating, 5 for fighting at 1:43 of the 1st. 

Then Gudbranson 10 minute misconduct at 1:57.  WTH? 

LOL, you're right, I didn't see that. I assumed all the times were the same.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Nah, 2+5 are offsetting, the 10 minute misconduct doesn't give Oilers a PP. 

Does matching minors mean dead-dab or is first PP still in play? Letter or spirit of the bingo square? 

Offsetting doesn't affect the dabs, it does to the next penalty. Like now. So Sens get 1st penalty. 

Jedi Master
Date:

So.... are we "officially" taking the first penalty now?

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.