twss

Jedi Master
Date:

But it was a gift.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Same!  Except it took until 7:30 to wrap up.  I always find the days prior to vacation take the longest to close out.

Time for ice cream!  What is everyone's choice of snack for this game?

oh, I signed up for a new subscription snack box from Carnivore Club.  I have a bunch of Canitas (meat sticks) and jerky to eat.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

No, don't.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Sounds like a common theme - I had a miserable day too. But I booked tomorrow off so I resisted all of the "just one more questions" that were coming in at the end of the day and shut down on time. I'll pay for that on Tuesday, but right now I need the mini break.

Same here. Lots of OT in the last 4 weeks. I have 3 vacation days to use up before the end of March. One of them is tomorrow.  Desperately need a break

yeah, much as I appreciate the "but what will we do?" comments when I take a day off..... screw off, I need a break, and if you can't function without me for a day it's not my problem!

Alumni
Date:

Evening , sam.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Same!  Except it took until 7:30 to wrap up.  I always find the days prior to vacation take the longest to close out.

oh, I signed up for a new subscription snack box from Carnivore Club.  I have a bunch of Canitas (meat sticks) and jerky to eat.

Now that is an interesting snack choice!  And the jerky is more likely to survive the shipping time and remain edible.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Sounds like a common theme - I had a miserable day too. But I booked tomorrow off so I resisted all of the "just one more questions" that were coming in at the end of the day and shut down on time. I'll pay for that on Tuesday, but right now I need the mini break.

Same here. Lots of OT in the last 4 weeks. I have 3 vacation days to use up before the end of March. One of them is tomorrow.  Desperately need a break

Jedi Master
Date:

puck drop

Jedi Master
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

5-2 bad guys. Connor GWG.

My card  http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=nUOAfeCEKPFgoMWRrjhVSYIt&scored=4096&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

My card for tonight. I will try to be around, but to say today has been a bad day would be an understatement.

Alumni
Date:

Good thing this game is a bit late... my work schedule has been absolutely bonkers lately.  I can finally watch this game (and then play some switch if it gets boring aww).

My card.

4-2 Winnipeg, Connor GWG

Alumni
Date:

5-3 Jets. Ehlers GWG. And no Canuck I won't be at the game ;)

Jedi Master
Date:

3-1 Jets. Scheifele with the GWG

My card

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

So the Oilers-Habs game has been delayed because of an Oilers player entering Covid protocol. Waiting on test results for the entire team right now. That's not good news for the Sens.

Delayed by an hour?

“As a result of an Edmonton Oilers’ player entering the League’s COVID Protcol earlier today, the League announced a change to the start time of their game against the Canadiens tonight from 7 P.M. to 8 P.M. ET so as to allow for the completion and analysis of Oilers’ test results in advance of the game.” The league announced in a statement Thursday afternoon. 

Player is Puljujarvi.

https://www.tsn.ca/edmonton-oilers-montreal-canadiens-start-time-pushed-back-for-completion-of-covid-19-tests-1.1591529

Jedi Master
Date:

So the Oilers-Habs game has been delayed because of an Oilers player entering Covid protocol. Waiting on test results for the entire team right now. That's not good news for the Sens.

Alumni
Date:

3-2 Jets
GWG - Wheelsie

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  15 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.