Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 41- Panthers @ Sens - Thu Dec 2nd, 7:30 pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 41- Panthers @ Sens - Thu Dec 2nd, 7:30 pm

Kardinal wrote:

Evenin’ Ralph. Was I at that get together? Was I the one I was late to, that was in the basement room?

Nope, you were there with Warren, upstairs at the bar. Shockingly. 

Alumni
Date:

Evenin’ Ralph. Was I at that get together? Was I the one I was late to, that was in the basement room?

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Does anyone have a dab yet? Anyone? Bueller?

I have 3.  data_sprite has 1... I know Homer has one

Alumni
Date:

Does anyone have a dab yet? Anyone? Bueller?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

still can't believe Andy has been with us 10 years. I remember the day he arrived. I was sitting right behind the bench. His flight was delayed, so he arrived partway through the first period. Just quietly walked down the hall and sat down on his stool... a minute later Phillips glanced over, saw him sitting there, and said hi, shook his hand

And I think the crowd gave him a big ovation when they put him on the bIg screen. 

And he started the next game against the Leafs and shut them out.  It was a brilliant start to his career here.

And we had a sens underground get together that night At the James street pub. It was awesome.  

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

Just got home. And from what I see, I dont have any dabs yet. 

wow... nope, you don't

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

still can't believe Andy has been with us 10 years. I remember the day he arrived. I was sitting right behind the bench. His flight was delayed, so he arrived partway through the first period. Just quietly walked down the hall and sat down on his stool... a minute later Phillips glanced over, saw him sitting there, and said hi, shook his hand

And I think the crowd gave him a big ovation when they put him on the bIg screen. 

And he started the next game against the Leafs and shut them out.  It was a brilliant start to his career here.

Alumni
Date:

Just got home. And from what I see, I dont have any dabs yet. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

As anyone on here ever heard of this Reilly guy? I sure haven’t before this trade

He’s a very good quarterback with bc lions.

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Trade Andy, Trade Hainsey, Trade Trade Trade

Confident Fan
Date:

Batherson just stay down there, except for a couple of games at the very end of the season

Confident Fan
Date:

Yikes, I forgot Zaitsev Hainsey and DeMelo were all out 🤷🏼‍♂️😱

Jedi Master
Date:

Brucie had a few too many cookies over the holidays... that button is about to burst

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

You guys heard about the fine that Torts got? He's another coach I don't imagine will be around much longer

The fans seem to love him in Columbus 

I’m no being sarcastic this time, they really do

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

You guys heard about the fine that Torts got? He's another coach I don't imagine will be around much longer

The fans seem to love him in Columbus 

Confident Fan
Date:

Hellebeck w a pretty bad play there Spezz

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Omg I forgot Ceci is a Laff now

Toronto is playing so well now I sure hope that Mike Babkook never gets another job in the NHL, he was such a real bad person.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.