RE: Game 36 - Predators @ Sens - Thursday Dec 19, 7:30pm

Dab for Sens score SH too!

Jedi Master
Date:

And it was shorthanded!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

lol, then again maybe negating the penalty was a good thing!

Clearly!

On a side note, the Predators didn't get the memo about yellow goaltending pads.

Dab for Russian scores!

Jedi Master
Date:

And now a Russian scores!

Jedi Master
Date:

lol, then again maybe negating the penalty was a good thing!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Is that a dumb penalty, negating the PP?

I don't even think it was a penalty.

Jedi Master
Date:

Is that a dumb penalty, negating the PP?

Jedi Master
Date:

3/30 on the PP. hahahahahha

Jedi Master
Date:

I got a dab!!

Jedi Master
Date:

Sens get the 1st PP

Jedi Master
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I think I have discovered what must be one of the most boring jobs on the planet. I'm doing a certification exam next week. Doing it remotely online. Have to have the webcam on, monitoring software installed, etc. But that means that some poor sap has to sit on the other end for 3 hours and watch me take the exam.

I'm taking one on January 6th... In my case I have to drive downtown so that someone can stare at me for two hours from the next room over. And validate my identity I guess...

at least then they can just check you in and, I don't know... do whatever.  This way they have to be actually watching me, because if I lean out of sight of the camera it invalidates the exam.  Hope I don't get an itchy foot.

Jedi Master
Date:

Did Brannstrom just take out the ref?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I think I have discovered what must be one of the most boring jobs on the planet. I'm doing a certification exam next week. Doing it remotely online. Have to have the webcam on, monitoring software installed, etc. But that means that some poor sap has to sit on the other end for 3 hours and watch me take the exam.

I'm taking one on January 6th... In my case I have to drive downtown so that someone can stare at me for two hours from the next room over. And validate my identity I guess...

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I hate certification exams. Microsoft exams are the worst. Many questions are on things you don't use often, could easily look up.

Show four command lines with a bunch of parameters that are slightly different. Seriously? I'm not going to memorize every single command and all of their parameters especially when there's a built in help

None of it test troubleshooting ability. 

This on is JIRA project administration.  Did the practice exam today.  Half the questions have "Trick" answers, and same... like there are questions on their (custom) query syntax that are ridiculous, because if you tried to write it wrong online, it's going to either not save because it's wrong, or just not return anything.  Stupid.

Alumni
Date:

As long as canada has sporting events, the Reklaws will have a gig. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I hate certification exams. Microsoft exams are the worst. Many questions are on things you don't use often, could easily look up.

Show four command lines with a bunch of parameters that are slightly different. Seriously? I'm not going to memorize every single command and all of their parameters especially when there's a built in help

None of it test troubleshooting ability. 

Alumni
Date:

Boro looks leaner since he started running. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Takes a look at the shot clock with a couple minutes left in the 1st. 

Guess which square I don't have

Hey, I don't have that one either!  Go us!

Not a single dab in the 1st, just the backup goalie one.  Looks like you don't have any dabs?

Game is pretty dull. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Takes a look at the shot clock with a couple minutes left in the 1st. 

Guess which square I don't have

Hey, I don't have that one either!  Go us!

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.