Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 8 - Sens @ Stars., Mon Oct 21, 8:30pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 8 - Sens @ Stars., Mon Oct 21, 8:30pm

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Can you imagine if Bernier headed up the Cons instead of Scheer?

Half of Alberta would have been overjoyed

Alumni
Date:

Can you imagine if Bernier headed up the Cons instead of Scheer?

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Also surprised/relief at the PPC getting nothing (so far)

Ha, Bernier lost his seat. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Projections of a minority government. Well, half the world hates what half the world does everyday, and half the world waits while half the world gets on with it anyway.

There's a "sea of blue" in Calgary

The whole damn province.  It's disgusting.

isn't Alberta always conservative?

Last federal election we actually had 2 liberal MP's in Calgary for the first time in history.  As well, of course, as having our first-ever NDP government provincially.  Edmonton had a few liberal as well. 

The "me first" attitude in this province is part of why I moved back to Ontario the last time...

How was the rally with Greta Thunberg? Funny how many conservatives are threatened by this 16 year old girl.

Actually it went off fairly well - they did the smart thing and had the rally in Edmonton which is much more liberal than Calgary.  There was a fairly pathetic "counter-protest" that was just a few old white dudes

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Projections of a minority government. Well, half the world hates what half the world does everyday, and half the world waits while half the world gets on with it anyway.

Last federal election we actually had 2 liberal MP's in Calgary for the first time in history.  As well, of course, as having our first-ever NDP government provincially.  Edmonton had a few liberal as well. 

The "me first" attitude in this province is part of why I moved back to Ontario the last time...

How was the rally with Greta Thunberg? Funny how many conservatives are threatened by this 16 year old girl.

Well she does pose to cripple the thriving industry of trucknutz, lift kits, and strip clubs of Alberta.

Alumni
Date:

Come on BC. #thechosenone

Jedi Master
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Typical #lolberta. But they project the libs at least having the most seats which makes me start eating the ice cream of relief, rather than the ice cream of bitter despair.

ice cream of relief sounds good!  And it looks like a fairly strong minority, although the Cons currently have enough to prevent even a coalition from gaining the majority

hmmm, updated numbers.... lib/ndp currently have enough.... I might be getting less worried.... come on BC!

Alumni
Date:

I thought the NDP would do better, then I remembered people are racist.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Typical #lolberta. But they project the libs at least having the most seats which makes me start eating the ice cream of relief, rather than the ice cream of bitter despair.

along with Senior's Pie of Discontent.

Alumni
Date:

Also surprised/relief at the PPC getting nothing (so far)

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

ice cream of relief sounds good!  And it looks like a fairly strong minority, although the Cons currently have enough to prevent even a coalition from gaining the majority

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

I just want what's best for peoplekind. 

That those who know what's best for us
Must rise and save us from ourselves

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

If Bishop scores, my card could be looking good. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I just want what's best for peoplekind. 

«First  <  1 2 3 49  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.