Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: World Hockey tourney

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: World Hockey tourney

That's too bad you missed it - cause it was at least a good game. I was like, "well that's it for hockey this year I guess.. oh wait the Stanley Cup finals start today"

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I forgot the gold medal game was this afternoon and missed it. Sens sucked. Juniors lost. 67's lost. Now Team Canada loses. Not a great year hockey wise.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Have watched a number of these games. Very entertaining games. Even watched overtime.

Alumni
Date:

The game yesterday between Canada and Switzerland was downright entertaining. With Stone, Chabot and Turris it's like watching a vintage Sens team.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I've actually watched more of this tournament than the NHL playoffs.

Alumni
Date:

This has actually been all right to watch. It's just too bad there's like 3 competitive games then the lower tier teams (until the playdowns)

Alumni
Date:

Jaros, Wolanin and Colin White are going as well.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Hey Turris is going too it'll be more of a Sens team then the actual team this year

Exactly, lol.

Alumni
Date:

Hey Turris is going too it'll be more of a Sens team then the actual team this yeae

Alumni
Date:

Chabot is going, and Stone will be there too. It'll be a small Sens reunion. Apparently Tavares will be there with Murray in net. A chance to legit cheer for a team again for a bit.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.