Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 62 - Flames @ Assets -1, Sun Feb 24, 7:00pm

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

You know... I just realized that the reason they aren't trying to get rid of Bobby Ryan this year is because they need his cap hit

Tonight's 20-man roster has a cap hit of $35M.  confuse

and if you take BFR out of there....

If you were Pierre Dorian would u finally get fed up w this owner and resign to save you‘re self respect and to position yourself for one of these jobs again?  He isn’t coming out of this unscathed unless he takes a proactive stance, takes a step back w another organization and works his way back.  I can’t stand the guy anymore because he’s the mouthpiece for a person no one in the NHL respects.

I think might be too late. That said, who would want to come be GM here? Not the kind of environment someone with experience would want to work in and not someone new wanting to get experience and make a good name or themselves. 

More likely it going to be "well it's a 3 year contract to make some money"

You’re probably right

Jedi Master
Date:

That shouldn't count

Alumni
Date:

Galley is just an absolute knob tonight.

Jedi Master
Date:

What? Did they just take the lead??

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

You know... I just realized that the reason they aren't trying to get rid of Bobby Ryan this year is because they need his cap hit

If you were Pierre Dorian would u finally get fed up w this owner and resign to save you‘re self respect and to position yourself for one of these jobs again?  He isn’t coming out of this unscathed unless he takes a proactive stance, takes a step back w another organization and works his way back.  I can’t stand the guy anymore because he’s the mouthpiece for a person no one in the NHL respects.

I think might be too late. That said, who would want to come be GM here? Not the kind of environment someone with experience would want to work in and not someone new wanting to get experience and make a good name or themselves. 

More likely it going to be "well it's a 3 year contract to make some money"

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

What a beauty bun bK7! Also, the goal horn is much louder in the south side of the stands than up in the press box (we are in the 200s tonight).

#SenSellouts

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

I don’t think Ottawa is scoring another G this year

Freezing cold takes

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

What a beauty bun bK7!

twss?

Alumni
Date:

Goal drought ends at 160 minutes 55 seconds.

Alumni
Date:

Bun? Wtf autocorrect!

Alumni
Date:

What a beauty bun bK7! Also, the goal horn is much louder in the south side of the stands than up in the press box (we are in the 200s tonight).

Confident Fan
Date:

Oh hey!!!! Euge left 2 good players and 1 of them scored

Jedi Master
Date:

Brady ties it up!

Alumni
Date:

Holy crap we scored. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Upcoming stories,  

Will injured player X with $Y million contract be traded to Ottawa or to Arizona for the cap floor space. 

Ottawa already has ~$9.5M on IR with Gaborik and MacAtrhur,  ($10.725M if you include Boro's $1.2M)

All still under contract next season, only Gaborik for 2020-21.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Anderson has looked very very focused but also quite relaxed (as opposed to stiff and fighting for his saves).

Yeah, I was thinking that he looks good out there.  Maybe it's just the relief of knowing there is no pressure, and no saving this season

Alumni
Date:

Anderson has looked very very focused but also quite relaxed (as opposed to stiff and fighting for his saves).

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.