Topic: Game 56 - 'Canes @ Sens - Tue Feb 12, 7:30pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 56 - 'Canes @ Sens - Tue Feb 12, 7:30pm

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

It was Nillson who threw the tennis ball. Sens are wearing white as Canes have asked the league to be able to use their reds on occasion while on the road because they like them. Getting only one game for swinging your stick at an opponent’s head is (a) because he is a Penguin, and (b) #NHLtypical.

But to give the NHL office a break if Malkin had blinded that player he would have got that 2nd game

I dunno.... his buddy chopped off the top of Methot's finger and got.... what again?

and dirty look from the NHL offices, they told him don't do that again or we'll think about doing something

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Apparently it snowed in Hawaii. There is nowhere to run. Nowhere in hide.

Alumni
Date:

But Katt it was simply Methot's finger that got in the way of Crosby's stick.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

It was Nillson who threw the tennis ball. Sens are wearing white as Canes have asked the league to be able to use their reds on occasion while on the road because they like them. Getting only one game for swinging your stick at an opponent’s head is (a) because he is a Penguin, and (b) #NHLtypical.

But to give the NHL office a break if Malkin had blinded that player he would have got that 2nd game

I dunno.... his buddy chopped off the top of Methot's finger and got.... what again?

A cat?

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Currently -12C, snowing like crazy, and 35km/h winds make it feel like -28C. What is worse, I’m not at the cottage so no snowmobile fun tomorrow. This sucks.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I can't decide if I would rather the stupid cold here or the stupid snow there.... maybe I should move to florida.

The cold, you can dress up for the cold, you don't need to shovel the cold and doesn't affect your commute. 

You know that saying.. "It's too cold to snow"  well Ottawa proved that wrong a couple weeks ago with extreme cold and snow storm.

A few days of cold I can handle.  It's this insanely long cold snap (longest stretch of sustained cold in Calgary since 1998!) that gets EXTREMELY old.

The planet's fine, though. Burn more coal!

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Also try taking two kids out in -30 cause one has to go to school. You an only dress them up so much when any exposed skin freezes instantly. But again we get it all so brushing off my car every 30 minutes also sucks a lot.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I can't decide if I would rather the stupid cold here or the stupid snow there.... maybe I should move to florida.

The cold, you can dress up for the cold, you don't need to shovel the cold and doesn't affect your commute. 

You know that saying.. "It's too cold to snow"  well Ottawa proved that wrong a couple weeks ago with extreme cold and snow storm.

A few days of cold I can handle.  It's this insanely long cold snap (longest stretch of sustained cold in Calgary since 1998!) that gets EXTREMELY old.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

giraf.jpg

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

SensKat wrote:

But the extreme cold drives up heating bills. It’s a tough call.  

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

The 35cm isn’t the real problem; the winds blowing it around will be a much bigger one. I had a couple of black ice incidents, at 60km/h or less, on the way home this evening, thanks to blowing snow.

It’s not the snow, it’s the humidity.

no, wait......

Alumni
Date:

The 35cm isn’t the real problem; the winds blowing it around will be a much bigger one. I had a couple of black ice incidents, at 60km/h or less, on the way home this evening, thanks to blowing snow.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

And Boro is hurt. That looked ouchy.

Alumni
Date:

What the hell was boro doing in front of their net anyways? Lol. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Come to Winnipeg Katt you can have both!

I would just hibernate all winter!

Good news though... it's supposed to go above -20 here tomorrow!

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Whoa whoa let's not get over optimistic. Also is it really storming there? The outside pictures just show like a little bit of snow.

It started about 4:00. Supposed to get up to 35 c by tomorrow afternoon. Wind gusts up to 50 km. They've already announced that a lot of stuff will be closed tomorrow.

Also closed; euge's wallet, until further notice.  

Alumni
Date:

Come to Winnipeg Katt you can have both!

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.