Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 43 - 'Canes @ Sens, Sun Dec 6th 1:00pm

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It has gone oddly silent and you're right- nobody really knows what actually happened. It was one of those things too where the papers for the restraining order were drawn up but never delivered?

I’m pretty sure that the judge ruled that since both players and their significant others had been traded to opposite ends of the continent that there was no reason to escalate from a Peace Bond situation to full on harassment criminal proceedings.

Part of the rebuttal to Caryk’s request that the Karlsson’s turn over all the evidence leading to the peace bond to her lawyers.

would be strange as the internet knows no borders or distance. 

also interesting how, apparently, there have been no further incidents since this all became public. 

we may never find out what really happened.  I just have such a tough time believing EK65's lawyers would let him file any legal action against a teammate if there wasn't 100% proof. Just doesn't seem possible. 

but he didn't file any legal action against a teammate.  His wife attempted to file for a peace bond against the girlfriend of a teammate

well, that's what i meant. Filing it against a teammate's gf is pretty much filing it against the teammate, himself. its the pair against the pair.  

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It has gone oddly silent and you're right- nobody really knows what actually happened. It was one of those things too where the papers for the restraining order were drawn up but never delivered?

I’m pretty sure that the judge ruled that since both players and their significant others had been traded to opposite ends of the continent that there was no reason to escalate from a Peace Bond situation to full on harassment criminal proceedings.

Part of the rebuttal to Caryk’s request that the Karlsson’s turn over all the evidence leading to the peace bond to her lawyers.

also interesting how, apparently, there have been no further incidents since this all became public. 

we may never find out what really happened.  I just have such a tough time believing EK65's lawyers would let him file any legal action against a teammate if there wasn't 100% proof. Just doesn't seem possible. 

but he didn't file any legal action against a teammate.  His wife attempted to file for a peace bond against the girlfriend of a teammate

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Hmmmm.... I'm fairly sure that what I read was that the Peace Bond was actually denied as well due to lack of evidence.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

yep, the situation is messed up - and it's gone oddly silent

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Question from a Twitter patron:

The duchene trade (and not re-signing him), the Karlsson trade, and the Hoffman trade (boedker has 5 goals to Hoffman’s 20)...

Is Dorion the worst GM in NHL history?

I won't blame him for the Hoffman trade. that one was unwinnable. he's lucky anyone even answered the phone on that one. 

Except, of course... if they never intended, as they would now have us believe, to re-sign Karlsson... they didn't actually have to trade Hoff

that depends. If his woman really is a psycho, the problems wouldn't have ended with EK65 gone. But that all still remains to be sorted out.

He had to go, unless he broke up w her and apologized to everyone that he didn’t know 💩  

pretty much. and as far as I know, he's still with her. 

But there is literally no proof that she did anything wrong.  It is just as likely that EK's wife is the "psycho" in this situation. 

That's why I said this remains to be sorted out. if it turns out she did nothing, then this soap opera takes a whole different turn. 

it's so dam weird, cause Kat and you are right do we know anything 100% for sure.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The duchene trade (and not re-signing him), the Karlsson trade, and the Hoffman trade (boedker has 5 goals to Hoffman’s 20)...

I won't blame him for the Hoffman trade. that one was unwinnable. he's lucky anyone even answered the phone on that one. 

Except, of course... if they never intended, as they would now have us believe, to re-sign Karlsson... they didn't actually have to trade Hoff

that depends. If his woman really is a psycho, the problems wouldn't have ended with EK65 gone. But that all still remains to be sorted out.

He had to go, unless he broke up w her and apologized to everyone that he didn’t know 💩  

But there is literally no proof that she did anything wrong.  It is just as likely that EK's wife is the "psycho" in this situation. 

That's why I said this remains to be sorted out. if it turns out she did nothing, then this soap opera takes a whole different turn. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

JGP shaking his head after the game like.... "wow, these guys really do suck"

He wouldn’t be wrong 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Mike Milbury wants a piece of that.

He deserves a piece of that 

Jedi Master
Date:

JGP shaking his head after the game like.... "wow, these guys really do suck"

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Tim Peel is to reffing what the sens are to........good. 

This blows

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Meldink would never deceive his fans would he? 

Alumni
Date:

Tim Peel is to reffing what the sens are to........good. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Doug Wilson did a nice behind the back pass on that one

1 2 35  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.