Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 23 - Sens @ Start - Friday Nov 23, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
Game 23 - Sens @ Start - Friday Nov 23, 8:00pm

We had pizza, then cinnamon sticks with icing, and wife and daughter-in-law now making Lemon squares.

I hope I can ride my bike tomorrow.

Alumni
Date:

I'm sure today's events will help convince Duchene to sign.hmm

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

evening, sam

Evening Ralph.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

I go get delicious glutton free homemade Lemon 🍋 meringue pie and my favorite player scores!!

fat bastard!

Alumni
Date:

evening, sam

Alumni
Date:

More of this? You mean joy? 🤔

Confident Fan
Date:

panic at the back wrote:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bf8b5ec4362647177media3.giphy.com/media/1hMjDJ8Asy5hS1Yb5Q/giphy.gif

-- Edited by panic at the back on Friday 23rd of November 2018 09:28:47 PM

We need more of this!!

Confident Fan
Date:

Stone

Confident Fan
Date:

That sucked

Jedi Master
Date:

booo

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Isn’t the delusional Melnyk the one not coming up with the 💰, what’s he suing about because he’s broke? He’s a complete embarrassment

Supposedly, Meldink is only contributing $150 million to the project. Trinity is going to be reasonable for the balance of the estimated $4 billion. But supposedly Meldink wants to be in control of the project. That's not going to happen.

lol!!!!! What a delusional dink!! Wait I’ll pay a fraction of the costs guys BUT if you want my fractions and my team I get all the control, or I’ll sue u and take my ball and go home 🏡 

Sounds like a certain American business man I've heard of.

Both delusional maniacs 

Confident Fan
Date:

I go get delicious glutton free homemade Lemon 🍋 meringue pie and my favorite player scores!!

Alumni
Date:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bf8b5ec4362647177media3.giphy.com/media/1hMjDJ8Asy5hS1Yb5Q/giphy.gif

-- Edited by panic at the back on Friday 23rd of November 2018 09:43:52 PM

Jedi Master
Date:

Hey Tkachuk scored!

Alumni
Date:

TKACHUK !!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Isn’t the delusional Melnyk the one not coming up with the 💰, what’s he suing about because he’s broke? He’s a complete embarrassment

Supposedly, Meldink is only contributing $150 million to the project. Trinity is going to be reasonable for the balance of the estimated $4 billion. But supposedly Meldink wants to be in control of the project. That's not going to happen.

lol!!!!! What a delusional dink!! Wait I’ll pay a fraction of the costs guys BUT if you want my fractions and my team I get all the control, or I’ll sue u and take my ball and go home 🏡 

Sounds like a certain American business man I've heard of.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

panic at the back wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

I thought it was arena plus $150m.

That could be possible. I skimmed through the article quickly. But Trinity is still putting up far more money.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

How about that... Andy has the most saves in the league. 

That can't be, I've been repeatedly told that he is a terrible goalie.

GP    Shots   Saves    GA

Andy    20      703      632      71

Gibson   19      641     695       46

LOL, Andy has almost as many saves as the guy with the 2nd most shots against. 

Sens are 3rd in league for goals for at 3.59, but last in league for goals against at 4.27.  ugh

Confident Fan
Date:

To think all of us were really pulling for him to find a donor and survive and this is the thanks fans and the Ottawa region get in return.

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

«First  <  14 5 6 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.