Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Ask Me Anything - Sens Marketing questions thread

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Ask Me Anything - Sens Marketing questions thread
Permalink Closed

Confirmed Nov 28th. Get your questions in!

Alumni
Date:
Permalink Closed
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

@panic - you want a 'real' Canadian hockey experience, someday you gotta come to Winnipeg 😉 it's so loud your ears will ring for days.

Also on my list. Y'all look like an intense crowd. 

Jedi Master
Date:
Permalink Closed
I'm curious if they have a plan or strategy for reaching outside the traditional hockey market to expand the Senators brand

Alumni
Date:
Permalink Closed
@panic - you want a 'real' Canadian hockey experience, someday you gotta come to Winnipeg 😉 it's so loud your ears will ring for days.

Confident Fan
Date:
Permalink Closed
Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Maybe a question about how they ended up in marketing for the Senators? (schooling, experience how they got the job) and maybe what an average day entails?

And how much they completely regret taking the job.

they said to be nice,

Alumni
Date:
Permalink Closed
Already sent this via email and Pan replied.

Why is EK65 still on the "Apps" page of the website?

As a fan from far away - AlaBAMA, (say it like that), would be great if we had more updates on the website. Having worked in sports, from lower division soccer in the US to consulting for Bundesliga clubs - every team needs their fans to buy into the team, especially in a rebuild. Because of that, I'll key on the website.

The scrolling stories should be updated with the stories below the break, not just ads and game recaps.

Examples of stories I would like to see:

Q&A with players about various topics: This is standard in sports, a little interview asking questions about hockey, food, entertainment.

Stories about the prospects - updates on Belleville and other players in the organization

Bios on those working in the front office - Aimee, and others in marketing and sales.

===
I'm working on my first trip to Ottawa, so I am curious about the in-game entertainment. Seems like the teams in Western Canada have a better playlist than the Sens. I'd offer a contest giving a fan the opportunity to be the DJ for an intermission.

Kasabian is popular for Premier league football because their tunes have some bounce to them:

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

===
I may be back with more questions, comments, etc.

Jedi Master
Date:
Permalink Closed
I'm curious to know how they gauge the popularity of certain players with the fans, to decide who to focus marketing on.

Alumni
Date:
Permalink Closed
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Maybe a question about how they ended up in marketing for the Senators? (schooling, experience how they got the job) and maybe what an average day entails?

And how much they completely regret taking the job.

Alumni
Date:
Permalink Closed
Can we also ask like, "What happens in the marketing department when a franchise player like Karlsson leaves? Do they meet to decide who the 'next big player' is and how they'll use him in materials?"

Alumni
Date:
Permalink Closed

Alumni
Date:
Permalink Closed

We are setting up an "ask me anything" session with one of our contacts with the marketing team for the Ottawa Senators in the not-too-distant future. This would be on the marketing side, not hockey ops, side of things.   

Have a question you'd like to ask of the Ottawa Senators marketing teams? Post your questions in this thread. Honest questions are appreciated, and please be polite. (we reserve the right to edit or modify questions as we see fit).   

-- Edited by canuck on Wednesday 14th of November 2018 09:25:41 AM

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.