Alumni
Date:
RE: Bus video of Sens..

LMAO, from Pan on twitter

https://twitter.com/PanofSCU/status/1059974606818238464

DrXJR4_U0AAfTfg.jpg

Alumni
Date:

At least no one went off on a racist tirade I guess.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I'm so glad we didn't have cell phone cameras, facebook, etc. when I was doing my young and stupid stuff.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

To be honest... I'm not that upset about this, other than in the sense that OF COURSE it happened to the Sens.

I'm sure every player has vented to a bunch of his teammates at some point about the coaches, the system, etc, especially when the team is not playing well. It's just unfortunate that the uber driver decided to release this video, which is really a massive breach of privacy.

No doubt that players talk and bitch about things, no matter what your job is, everyone has done that.  Players also talk to players on other teams. I don't see too many free agents lining up for the opportunity to sign with the Sens.

Duchene sure doesn't sound like a player who intends to sign back with the team. He and other players will get out the first chance they get. 

Jedi Master
Date:

To be honest... I'm not that upset about this, other than in the sense that OF COURSE it happened to the Sens.

I'm sure every player has vented to a bunch of his teammates at some point about the coaches, the system, etc, especially when the team is not playing well. It's just unfortunate that the uber driver decided to release this video, which is really a massive breach of privacy.

Alumni
Date:

I think it's a pretty generic rule that you don't air your dirty laundry to random strangers. Also makes me think the dressing room must be a sh*t show.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

LOL!!!!!  😂😎 

They‘ve already did the worthless public apology about how committed they are to the team blah blah blah.  We already heard how they really feel as opposed to their public stance.  Sad White and Chabot are part of this along w my boy Duchene 

matt-duchene-shrug.jpg

my boy is sure burning some bridges and that #1 pick is still a huge albatross looming over...

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

LOL!!!!!  😂😎 

They‘ve already did the worthless public apology about how committed they are to the team blah blah blah.  We already heard how they really feel as opposed to their public stance.  Sad White and Chabot are part of this along w my boy Duchene 

matt-duchene-shrug.jpg

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Godzilla-face-palm-for-when-an-epic-facepalm-is-not-20915840.png

LOL!!!!!  😂😎 

I don't think White said much at all. Wideman and Duschense were the main chatters. 

Alumni
Date:

81RZGEz++0L._AC_UL200_SR160,200_.jpg

Attachments
Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

LOL!!!!!  😂😎 

Alumni
Date:

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Okay

Wideman

Duschesne- Chabot - Tierney
White - Formenton - Demelo

Alumni
Date:

I can't tell who is who- can you identify?

Front seat?

middle? Chabot?

Back seat looks like Formenton.

Confident Fan
Date:

Ah man, my nephew just sent me this and it’s so frikkin bad. Duchene Wideman Chabot Tierney etc

One thing it does show is how young all these guys are, they are literally just kids

Alumni
Date:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08s76gtxjZc&feature=youtu.be

Not pleased with PK. 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.