Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Eugene Melnyck. Ottawa's Donald Trump?

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Eugene Melnyck. Ottawa's Donald Trump?

Hahahaha! Melnyk is a 'very stable genius'.

Alumni
Date:

I wouldn't be surprised if he fired coach Boucher to save money and went behind the bench himself. 

Confident Fan
Date:

He makes Trump look almost like a human, they are both lunatics

Jedi Master
Date:

You probably won't find anyone on THIS forum that disagrees with you....

Rookie
Date:

Before you all start coming up with reasons why I might be wrong, hear me out.

Eugene was a "successful" businessman who seemed to make his money by promising things that he could not deliver in the end. He also seems to have had a somewhat colorful business past, and is probably not worth as much as he would like everyone else to believe. For more info, please see this fine article: 

https://www.silversevensens.com/2018/2/20/17022650/eugene-melnyk-needs-to-go-ottawa-senators-melnykout

He is also involved in a very large real estate development...

I think that Eugene is doing his best right now to sell the team, the new stadium and the new development, to some group so that he can go back to being wealthy again instead of trying to find loose change under the seats at the CTC.

Why is he trading all the established players away?

To save money right now and to reduce team salary to make the team more attractive to a potential buyer. This is why we have no C, only A's. And just wait, a lot of those A's are going to get traded.

I love the Sens, and I really want them to be run by someone who knows how to let the experts run things, and has the cash to actually pay enough to  make the team competitive.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.