Remember Me  

Topic: Game 57 - Rangers @ Sens - Sat Feb 17, 2:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 57 - Rangers @ Sens - Sat Feb 17, 2:00pm

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

@TJ - agreed. It's why I'd rather see Brassard go. He's been super inconsistent this season.

every big name sens trade makes EK65 want to stay less. have to keep that in mind. 

Oh yeah, they move Hoffman and EK won't be happy with that at all.  Hoffman is young affordable and still under contract for years and he scores goals what's not like about him,  Eugene?

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

@TJ - agreed. It's why I'd rather see Brassard go. He's been super inconsistent this season.

every big name sens trade makes EK65 want to stay less. have to keep that in mind. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I agree with that on Brassard. The only way I could actually see them trading Hoffman is because of what Duchene is doing right now.  He's been a point a game player over last 20 games but it's during what they call in the NBA garbage time.  What he's doing right now does nothing to get in the playoffs, the season is effectively over BUT his agent will use this to get him more money and term.  The Sens have 3 huge decisions looming and that's what to pay Stone, whether EK wants to stay and what to pay him and my boy Duchene what to pay and term him at.  They will not let Duchene walk with what they overpaid to get him.  They may need to move more payroll like they did w Dion to afford to keep those 3 players.  There's a lot for Dorian to do and none of its easy.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

So far it's.. surprisingly not bad.

TWSS 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Sens really suck at this tanking business.

Alumni
Date:

I go for a pre-game nap and the wife wakes me up at 5:30 pm. 

-- Edited by Russell on Saturday 17th of February 2018 08:48:41 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

@TJ - it also doesn't help Colorado being in the central division.

I get it, he cost 2 former first rounders and a future 1st that’s my beef with him.  He needs to lift a team if u are going to pay that much.  Hopefully he keeps playing like this going into next year.  Plus they shouldn’t trade his line mate Hoffman if they want to keep this up.   Trade the guys who aren’t producing 

Alumni
Date:

@TJ - it also doesn't help Colorado being in the central division.

Alumni
Date:

Disappointed. Why couldn't Rangers tank when they played they Jets? Lol

Confident Fan
Date:

KingHenrik’s Tank came thru in the battle of 2 Tanks

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

@TJ - Colorado was one of those teams that hsd a few great players (Duchene, Landeskog, McKinnon) that for some reason or another (owner apathy maybe) never had a solid foundation behind them for success. I always felt McKinnon should have been performing better but this year he was on fire before he got hurt.

Their best shot at playoff success was vs Sharks with a guy named CraigAnderson in Goal when Duchene was a rookie

Alumni
Date:

@TJ - Colorado was one of those teams that hsd a few great players (Duchene, Landeskog, McKinnon) that for some reason or another (owner apathy maybe) never had a solid foundation behind them for success. I always felt McKinnon should have been performing better but this year he was on fire before he got hurt.

Alumni
Date:

Lmfao. Gotta hand it to the new guys, they are trying to make a case for themselves.

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot padding the lead

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Duchene looks like he's always giving 100% out there, maybe that's why I wish for his success. Him and Karlsson look better every game so... here's hoping for next year.

I really hope so, my whole beef with this is how much they gave up for a guy whose never lifted his team to anything.  If he was the main guy who lifted his team to playoff wins etc. then would be all for him but he’s did none of that.

Alumni
Date:

Oh right, i forgot Gaborik was around lol

Alumni
Date:

I'm OK with trading him. I'd rather keep Hoff.

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

All Brassard does now is score Goals

He wants that trade

Alumni
Date:

Duchene looks like he's always giving 100% out there, maybe that's why I wish for his success. Him and Karlsson look better every game so... here's hoping for next year.

1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.