Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Draft stuff from The Athletic - Sens pick 7th

The Senators have a massive need to add a premium puck-mover and if the draft goes like this they would have their pick between Parekh RHD and LHD Zeev Buium. Parekh could have a lot of success next to someone like Jake Sanderson for the next decade.

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Tuesday 14th of May 2024 08:41:29 PM

IMO, a puck mover is not what they need. They already have 3 of them. They need a Chris Philips type on D. 

That’s true, but if I am going to stay consistent and years ago always thought they should have taken the Staal brother defender who went to the New York Rangers instead of the highschooler from Minnesota Brian Lee. In hockey, pedigree really means a lot so I think they need to take Jerome Iginla‘s son at number seven. Jaime McLennan of TSN loves the young guy and Sens have did well with sons and brothers of NHL’ers 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

The Senators have a massive need to add a premium puck-mover and if the draft goes like this they would have their pick between Parekh RHD and LHD Zeev Buium. Parekh could have a lot of success next to someone like Jake Sanderson for the next decade.

IMO, a puck mover is not what they need. They already have 3 of them. They need a Chris Philips type on D. 

Confident Fan
Date:

« First  <  Page 32  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.