Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Zinfandel Expert
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Russell wrote:

Merry Xmas, all. Hope you all have a great day. Even you, CbInc. Enjoy the kittens. 

i would tell you to go pet a cat...but I think they are all here.

Alumni
Date:

Merry Xmas, all. Hope you all have a great day. Even you, CbInc. Enjoy the kittens. 

Attachments
Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Happy Festivus, everyone!

Grievances anyone? 

Alumni
Date:

Happy Festivus, everyone!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I don't want to pile on but I just heard DJ's interview on the radio in which he said he wouldn't change the way he coached the team. Uuummmmmm, 4 plus years of failure, the team is STILL in last place and you wouldn't change anything? That might explain a lot of things. 

🤡🤦

Alumni
Date:

I don't want to pile on but I just heard DJ's interview on the radio in which he said he wouldn't change the way he coached the team. Uuummmmmm, 4 plus years of failure, the team is STILL in last place and you wouldn't change anything? That might explain a lot of things. 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alfredsson also joins Martin behind the bench as an assistant coach. 

How do we feel about this?  Coaches (head coach or assistant) are hired to be fired.  Average tenure is about 3 years. 

I do not like this. Martin..sure..Alfredsson?? nope...one day we will have to oust him...I don't want to do that.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

How do we feel about this?  Coaches (head coach or assistant) are hired to be fired.  Average tenure is about 3 years. 

I've always had this concern about Alfie taking a coaching role. But right now, we need him. 

it sounds like he’s only gonna be there for this year

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

I've always had this concern about Alfie taking a coaching role. But right now, we need him. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Now? NOW?!

The horse is on the next *continent* but let's go ahead and close the barn door NOW.

Elliotte Freidman -  his podcast got them to finally make a move

maybe 🤔 

its too late to save this season, but at least its a head start on next season. 

Not sure what Martin can do to fix the goal tending. Both our guys are near the bottom of league stats.

I predicted it today. Watch how their numbers get progressively better as the season goes along. A big part of the reason they've looked so bad is the chaos in front of them. As the team improves defensively, the goalies will settle down and play better/ gain confidence.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Now? NOW?!

The horse is on the next *continent* but let's go ahead and close the barn door NOW.

maybe 🤔 

Not sure what Martin can do to fix the goal tending. Both our guys are near the bottom of league stats.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Imagine the uproar in the fan base if Alfie was to get fired?

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Now? NOW?!

maybe 🤔 

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Now? NOW?!

maybe 🤔 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Now? NOW?!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

and the deed is done. breath easy, tj. 

Sheesh, I can rest easy 😃🤣 and hopefully this team gets a much needed bump like the other 3 clubs that jettisoned their head coach. 

Alumni
Date:

Now? NOW?!

Alumni
Date:

and the deed is done. breath easy, tj. 

Confident Fan
Date:

After being fired:
John Paddock: never an NHL HC
Craig Hartsburg: never an NHL HC
Cory Clouston: never an NHL HC
Paul MacLean: never an NHL HC
Dave Cameron: never an NHL HC
Guy Boucher: never an NHL HC
DJ Smith: probably never an NHL HC

what a run of coaches

Elliott Friedman on today's 32Thoughts: Andlauer, Staios and Bowness are the meme where 1 person is standing against 1000 and saying "I'm right and you're all wrong". They're really trying to hold things off, they're trying to get to know everything about the org before making decisions.

Took those off Twitter - I think all they have to do is watch the freaking games you’ll get all the information you need.

« First  <  Page 10  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.