Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
General Sens stuff.

Ottawa picking 108 overall in a deep deep draft after not making playoffs for 6 years really does seem suboptimal. Only way a GM with this horrible type of track record is still employed is if he owned the club. I’m hoping Reynolds Snoop or Weekend can see thru this and making some good decisions moving forward

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Thursday 11th of May 2023 07:10:14 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Ryan Reynolds, Snoop Dog and now The Weeknd... Does anyone else think the Senators bid celebrity battle is getting out of hand?

lol, Ryan Reynolds has proven in sports and business he knows what he’s doing. Snoop in business has been proven himself but not like Reynolds. Is there someone calling themselves The Weekend? 

So... you didn't know who Ryan Reynolds is, and now The Weeknd?  I pay no attention to pop culture and feel out of the loop a lot, but damn tj.... 

I have never heard of the Weekend.

I’m guessing he’s a rapper or hip hop artist??

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Ryan Reynolds, Snoop Dog and now The Weeknd... Does anyone else think the Senators bid celebrity battle is getting out of hand?

lol, Ryan Reynolds has proven in sports and business he knows what he’s doing. Snoop in business has been proven himself but not like Reynolds. Is there someone calling themselves The Weekend? 

So... you didn't know who Ryan Reynolds is, and now The Weeknd?  I pay no attention to pop culture and feel out of the loop a lot, but damn tj.... 

lol, If they don’t shoot a puck, throw or shoot or kick a ball I don’t pay attention. Seinfeld and The Office is the last time I paid attention to TV other than sports

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

I have never heard of the Weekend.

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

publicity grab? maybe. 

Confident Fan
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

10 years ago today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQtabmrV7Q

Gary Galley needs to frikkin retire already, his act was tired then and it's not any better today. Buffalo sports radio today has a 24 minute podcast looking back at the 06 playoff series vs Ottawa if anyone especially you Russell want to relive that atrocity.

i'd rather not. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

10 years ago today:

Gary Galley needs to frikkin retire already, his act was tired then and it's not any better today. Buffalo sports radio today has a 24 minute podcast looking back at the 06 playoff series vs Ottawa if anyone especially you Russell want to relive that atrocity.

Alumni
Date:

10 years ago today:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Mark Borowiecki has announced his retirement. Sens should sign him to a one day contract so he can retire as a Senator.

must have run out of dirt.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Mark Borowiecki has announced his retirement. Sens should sign him to a one day contract so he can retire as a Senator.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Snoop Dog is apparently interested in a stake of the Sens. 

When he is on a hockey broadcast, he sure loves a good scrap. Funny as hell 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

He's with the Neko Spark-one-up group.

I'll stop now. 

I wonder what group Rihanna will be part of.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

He's with the Neko Spark-one-up group.

I'll stop now. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

high times for the sens.

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

From Simmer:

Goaltending number the last 3 years.

Anderson 61gp 30-24-4 while making 3 million in total.

Murray with Sens, 47gp 15-25-3 while costing the Sens 13 million.

Talbot 36gp 17-14-2 at 3 million.

So the Sens have paid 16 million, plus Gus, 2nd & 3rd round picks. Still no #1. 

The guy who orchestrated all that needs to go

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Washington Capitals fired coach Peter Laviolett. Possible replacement for DJ?

At this point he’s been fired too many times, I mean a lot of times

« First  <  Page 2  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.