Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Dorion has added chychrun, giroux and debrincat without giving up a player or prospect. That's just crazy. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Sens move Zaitsev and multiple picks!!!!!! They get FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS!!!! What’s that worth?

It’s nice to get off that contract the current GM traded for and as the LA Rams GM said: F$@& them draft picks

I hope there's more to this trade. That's an awful lot just to dump a contract.

So now that you add this into it, they gave up one first and three seconds and 1 4th for Chychrun. Still worth it just as long as he fits in 

totally fine with this. time to win. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Sens move Zaitsev and multiple picks!!!!!! They get FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS!!!! What’s that worth?

It’s nice to get off that contract the current GM traded for and as the LA Rams GM said: F$@& them draft picks

So now that you add this into it, they gave up one first and three seconds and 1 4th for Chychrun. Still worth it just as long as he fits in 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

twitter.com/Senators/status/1631067848205279232

twitter.com/Senators/status/1631068397369786370

Trade alert! The #Sens have acquired defenceman Jakob Chychrun from
@ArizonaCoyotes
in exchange for a conditional first-round draft pick in ’23, a conditional second-round selection in ’24 (previously acquired from
@Capitals
) and a second-round pick in ’26. 1/2

Conditions: The ’23 1st-round pick is top-5 protected. If met, pick becomes ’24 1st-round unprotected. Additionally, should #Sens reach ’23 ECF, the 2nd-round pick becomes ’24 1st-round top 10-protected. If that condition is met, the pick becomes ’25 1st-round unprotected. 2/2

THIS IS AMAZING! didn't have to give up any prospects, just like Debrincat!

Good pickup!!! gave up a lot of draft capital and I like it that it’s just 1 first rounder 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

@ArizonaCoyotes
in exchange for a conditional first-round draft pick in ’23, a conditional second-round selection in ’24 (previously acquired from
@Capitals

Conditions: The ’23 1st-round pick is top-5 protected. If met, pick becomes ’24 1st-round unprotected. Additionally, should #Sens reach ’23 ECF, the 2nd-round pick becomes ’24 1st-round top 10-protected. If that condition is met, the pick becomes ’25 1st-round unprotected. 2/2

THIS IS AMAZING! didn't have to give up any prospects, just like Debrincat!

Jedi Master
Date:

@ArizonaCoyotes
@Capitals

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

That’s what Ian Mendes from The Athletic was saying, there’s got to be another trade.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

MCL tears in both knees for Forsberg. Damn.

That's a horrible injury. He literally won't be able to walk for a while. He's gonna need assistance just to do every day things. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

It *never* occurred to me watching that it was both knees. That's why the stretcher surprised me, but I figured it was an added precaution to avoid putting any weight on his right leg while getting off the ice.

Crap

Just horrible news, it’s gotta be close to a year if ever a person can come back from both being torn. His quality of life will be excruciating for a long while 

Sanderson and Talbot out at least next 2 weeks and the tank has to be back at this point unless the Hamburglar can come back 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Sunday 12th of February 2023 06:27:21 PM

we are not allowed to have nice things. ever. 

New Ownership 🛳️ and New Management hopefully is right around the corner 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

It *never* occurred to me watching that it was both knees. That's why the stretcher surprised me, but I figured it was an added precaution to avoid putting any weight on his right leg while getting off the ice.

Crap

Just horrible news, it’s gotta be close to a year if ever a person can come back from both being torn. His quality of life will be excruciating for a long while 

Sanderson and Talbot out at least next 2 weeks and the tank has to be back at this point unless the Hamburglar can come back 

we are not allowed to have nice things. ever. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Crap

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Crap

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Troy Mann sacked in Belleville. circumstances murky= murkumstances. 

It’s time to move on from all this murkumstances. It’s been past time, I mean his brother is in this clubs front office. How dysfunctional does it have to become until somethings done? Of course the sale is happening so everything is on hold except firing people and probably trading draft picks for that elusive right handed defenseman.

Alumni
Date:

Troy Mann sacked in Belleville. circumstances murky= murkumstances. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Ryan Reynolds will be so good for Ottawa. Finally saw who he is, he’s the Wrexham fùtbol club owner and all cameras 🎥 are on him as his club plays. He looks like he could be an actor 🤷🏼‍♂️  I know he‘s an actor but before the Ottawa interest I had never heard of him 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Sunday 29th of January 2023 01:43:35 PM

You've never seen Deadpool?

Alumni
Date:

Giroux named NHL 1st star of the week. 

Greig: " you're welcome."

Confident Fan
Date:

Ryan Reynolds will be so good for Ottawa. Finally saw who he is, he’s the Wrexham fùtbol club owner and all cameras 🎥 are on him as his club plays. He looks like he could be an actor 🤷🏼‍♂️  I know he‘s an actor but before the Ottawa interest I had never heard of him 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Sunday 29th of January 2023 01:43:35 PM

« First  <  Page 2  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.