Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

I think he should be there.....next to CP4.

Alumni
Date:

Question: Anyone think Fisher should one day be in the Sens Ring Of Honour? 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

“Hockey player Nikita Zaitsev attacked his ex-wife. I did not want to pay child support, so I flew to Moscow from Canada and abducted my own children. Where they are now is not clear, the woman went to the police. Zaitsev himself quickly flew back to Canada”

From a Russian news media source I think, this isn’t good. This is an Ottawa player 🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Yikes, that's messy situation.

Alumni
Date:

NZ’s agent says the kids are with their grandparents. Ex-wife says they aren’t and should be with her. Team says they know about the situation. An ugly child custody battle, fought over thousands of kilometres, where the ex- and her lawyer are going public as much as they can. It seems like a pressure tactic to me.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

“Hockey player Nikita Zaitsev attacked his ex-wife. I did not want to pay child support, so I flew to Moscow from Canada and abducted my own children. Where they are now is not clear, the woman went to the police. Zaitsev himself quickly flew back to Canada”

From a Russian news media source I think, this isn’t good. This is an Ottawa player 🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Just when you thought we’d won the Ceci trade. 

Confident Fan
Date:

That’s a translated tweet from Russian

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Condra has 7G in 19GP this season — he’s playing for COL’s AHL team.

Alumni
Date:

In an interview today, Boro said he thought about if the suspected thief went after a weapon, and if they had he would, basically, drop them in their tracks. If he can chuck ‘em on skates, his punching power in shoes must be just scary.

Alumni
Date:

I just read about this right before coming here. While admirable, I'd have hated for him to get stabbed or shot over a bag.

Alumni
Date:

So BoroCop stopped a thief in Vancouver. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/senators-borowiecki-robbery-vancouver-1.5381705

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

What does that mean? Why is he in player's assistance is it substance abuse or something?

My guess would be a problem with pain killers.

He needs a hand, or two. 

I did laugh out loud 

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

What does that mean? Why is he in player's assistance is it substance abuse or something?

They aren't saying, but player's assistance deals with mental health and serious physical health issues as well.  And given his messed-up childhood....

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

He needs a hand, or two. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Bobby Ryan in players assistance program as per NHLPA. I wish him the best and hope he can bounce back quickly.

Hope for the best with him.  Despite the spite he gets from the casual fan, he really seems to be a great guy.

Between the sports hernia injuries to his hands impacting his career and everything he went through growing up, it may be good to have him step back and get some help.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Bobby Ryan in players assistance program as per NHLPA. I wish him the best and hope he can bounce back quickly.

Confident Fan
Date:

Logan Brown is week to week? How did he get hurt?

Alumni
Date:

Former pariah Mikael Wikstrand is lighting it up in the first year of his 2-yr KHL contract.

Still only 25 and could be have been a good add this season to shelter the rookies.

« First  <  Page 3  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.