Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Agent Orange wrote:

They need a video of Boro depositing all that saved cash into a Chabot signing bonus fund.

Wonder who he’ll be playing for 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Well they are saving lots of cash while getting to the cap floor.... sounds like the kind of win this team is after these days.

As we watch some of the games this season we can always think 🤔 about the money saved and they do have their first pick this year. Lots to be thankful for 

Alumni
Date:

They need a video of Boro depositing all that saved cash into a Chabot signing bonus fund.

Jedi Master
Date:

Well they are saving lots of cash while getting to the cap floor.... sounds like the kind of win this team is after these days.

Confident Fan
Date:

Ryan Callaghan for Condon and swapping 5th and 6th rounders, did the Senators win this trade? Or did Meldink save money to later bring UnparalleledSuccess?

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Unparalleled Success™

What’s the little TM stand for?

Total Malarkey

Obviously, how could I have not realized that

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Unparalleled Success™

Total Malarkey

Confident Fan
Date:

Unparalleled Success™

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I keep hearing about how the sens should lock up Tkachuk and Chabot long-term. What maks anyone believe they want to be here long term? They know all about euge, as well. 

Seattle can’t come on line soon enough

Alumni
Date:

I keep hearing about how the sens should lock up Tkachuk and Chabot long-term. What maks anyone believe they want to be here long term? They know all about euge, as well. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Unparalleled Success™.

As much as teams like to say they have control over RFAs, we have seen the pendulum swing. If the Chabot camp decides not to sign an extension and he has a season like had last year, it’s hard to believe that won’t move the Senators to the top of the list of teams most vulnerable to an offer sheet.

You don’t think the Montreal Canadiens, the last team to present an offer sheet (a weak one) in a bid to get Sebastian Aho out of Carolina, would make “an offre hostile” to get a great Quebec kid to anchor their left side for the next seven years?

All the Chabot camp has to do to make that happen is say no to the Senators and have Chabot bet on himself. Anybody have confidence the Senators would match that offer?

From Chris Stevenson and The Athletic, who knows what can happen but I always thought EK and Stone would stay Senators because teams don’t give up their superstars for next to nothing...

It’s almost hopeful that the signing of Szwarz to a pay bump was a favor from Dorion to the agent (Ian Pulver) who just so happens to represent Chabot...

naaaaaahhhh

No kidding naaaaahhhh, no way Dorian ever thought that far ahead... 

Confident Fan
Date:

At least Euge is saving money, we have that to fall back on. From The Athletic Ottawa below:

With the Senators having to cover the signing bonuses belonging to Bobby Ryan, Veronneau, Brady Tkachuk and Christian Jaros, the Senators are spending an additional $2.27 million on their bottom line, meaning that their roster counts $60,130,833 against the cap while it actually will cost them approximately $45,697,500 in real money.

Even though trades like the Anisimov deal will curry favour simply because he will earn less money than Smith while carrying a higher cap hit, if the team is unable or unwilling to use the create savings to improve their team and position it to be in a better spot down the road, then the only real person who benefits by the savings is the person cutting the checks.

Attaboy Euge, save that money for #UnparalledSavings!!!!!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Unparalleled Success™.

As much as teams like to say they have control over RFAs, we have seen the pendulum swing. If the Chabot camp decides not to sign an extension and he has a season like had last year, it’s hard to believe that won’t move the Senators to the top of the list of teams most vulnerable to an offer sheet.

You don’t think the Montreal Canadiens, the last team to present an offer sheet (a weak one) in a bid to get Sebastian Aho out of Carolina, would make “an offre hostile” to get a great Quebec kid to anchor their left side for the next seven years?

All the Chabot camp has to do to make that happen is say no to the Senators and have Chabot bet on himself. Anybody have confidence the Senators would match that offer?

From Chris Stevenson and The Athletic, who knows what can happen but I always thought EK and Stone would stay Senators because teams don’t give up their superstars for next to nothing...

It’s almost hopeful that the signing of Szwarz to a pay bump was a favor from Dorion to the agent (Ian Pulver) who just so happens to represent Chabot...

naaaaaahhhh

-- Edited by Agent Orange on Tuesday 23rd of July 2019 12:36:44 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

Unparalleled Success™.

Alumni
Date:

There is pretty much no reason for me to watch the Sens this year, none. I still will, at least to start but we'll see. There's still some players to watch before we sell them off.

Confident Fan
Date:

Meldink is ruining hockey for me, I can honestly say I hate that man and it’s not make believe I hate every team in the NHL fun hate 🤣🤣😱

Confident Fan
Date:

Chris had enough family time?

Bruins hire Chris Kelly as a player development coordinator.

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

I no longer get upset when the sens get rid of a popular veteran player to save money. I now actually say good for that player. They get to escape from this pathetic excuse for a hockey organization and go play for a real professional NHL team.

Preach 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Long-time KHL star Brandon Bochenski has retired.

Bochenski had 68 points in 156 games with Ottawa, Chicago, Boston, Anaheim, Nashville and Tampa Bay, but his real value was playing with Barys Astana, the Kazakh-based KHL club.

He retires as the No. 7 top scorer in KHL history

Isn’t he a legendary Senator?

I think that was Peter Regin.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I did laugh out loud

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I no longer get upset when the sens get rid of a popular veteran player to save money. I now actually say good for that player. They get to escape from this pathetic excuse for a hockey organization and go play for a real professional NHL team.

« First  <  Page 4  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.