Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Homer wrote:

Hey everyone. So I took a hiatus form hockey for a bit.  What's new?  is this a good time to come back?

What are the odds that Ceci will be named captain?

Welcome Back!! You missed the same stupid stuff that Meldink and Doofus have been putting out for years now.  Seattle can’t come in quick enough 

Alumni
Date:

Dzingel to the Hurricanes I guess after Ferland to the Canucks.

Alumni
Date:

So is this upcoming season the Chabot farewell tour?

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

So is this upcoming season the Chabot farewell tour?

Probably, until that turd sells the team or goes away

Alumni
Date:

ZSmith out for Anisimov and a cool $2M into Melny’s wallet.

Unparabolalolled success.

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

#UnparalleledSavings. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

#UnparalleledSavings. 

Leadership gone 😥😥😰😱😢

Alumni
Date:

Didn't they try getting rid of Smith last year by demoting him to the AHL team. #boggle at this rate you'll see better hockey on the AHL team.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Didn't they try getting rid of Smith last year by demoting him to the AHL team. #boggle at this rate you'll see better hockey on the AHL team.

From Ian Mendes:

Quick vacation tweet: Zack Smith is a total pro and class act. I think he loved putting on a Sens jersey and truly loved his teammates, the fans and the city. 

Zack and his wife Brittany did a ton in our community too. I’ll miss working with such an honest and humble player.

Confident Fan
Date:

As soon as Ian said honest about Smith I knew he was better off being off a Dorian\Melnyk run squad

Confident Fan
Date:

Long-time KHL star Brandon Bochenski has retired.

Bochenski had 68 points in 156 games with Ottawa, Chicago, Boston, Anaheim, Nashville and Tampa Bay, but his real value was playing with Barys Astana, the Kazakh-based KHL club.

He retires as the No. 7 top scorer in KHL history

Isn’t he a legendary Senator?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Bochenski had 68 points in 156 games with Ottawa, Chicago, Boston, Anaheim, Nashville and Tampa Bay, but his real value was playing with Barys Astana, the Kazakh-based KHL club.

I think that was Peter Regin.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I no longer get upset when the sens get rid of a popular veteran player to save money. I now actually say good for that player. They get to escape from this pathetic excuse for a hockey organization and go play for a real professional NHL team.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

I think that was Peter Regin.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I did laugh out loud

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

I no longer get upset when the sens get rid of a popular veteran player to save money. I now actually say good for that player. They get to escape from this pathetic excuse for a hockey organization and go play for a real professional NHL team.

Preach 

Confident Fan
Date:

Chris had enough family time?

Bruins hire Chris Kelly as a player development coordinator.

Confident Fan
Date:

Meldink is ruining hockey for me, I can honestly say I hate that man and it’s not make believe I hate every team in the NHL fun hate 🤣🤣😱

Alumni
Date:

There is pretty much no reason for me to watch the Sens this year, none. I still will, at least to start but we'll see. There's still some players to watch before we sell them off.

Confident Fan
Date:

Unparalleled Success™.

As much as teams like to say they have control over RFAs, we have seen the pendulum swing. If the Chabot camp decides not to sign an extension and he has a season like had last year, it’s hard to believe that won’t move the Senators to the top of the list of teams most vulnerable to an offer sheet.

You don’t think the Montreal Canadiens, the last team to present an offer sheet (a weak one) in a bid to get Sebastian Aho out of Carolina, would make “an offre hostile” to get a great Quebec kid to anchor their left side for the next seven years?

All the Chabot camp has to do to make that happen is say no to the Senators and have Chabot bet on himself. Anybody have confidence the Senators would match that offer?

From Chris Stevenson and The Athletic, who knows what can happen but I always thought EK and Stone would stay Senators because teams don’t give up their superstars for next to nothing...

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Unparalleled Success™.

As much as teams like to say they have control over RFAs, we have seen the pendulum swing. If the Chabot camp decides not to sign an extension and he has a season like had last year, it’s hard to believe that won’t move the Senators to the top of the list of teams most vulnerable to an offer sheet.

You don’t think the Montreal Canadiens, the last team to present an offer sheet (a weak one) in a bid to get Sebastian Aho out of Carolina, would make “an offre hostile” to get a great Quebec kid to anchor their left side for the next seven years?

All the Chabot camp has to do to make that happen is say no to the Senators and have Chabot bet on himself. Anybody have confidence the Senators would match that offer?

From Chris Stevenson and The Athletic, who knows what can happen but I always thought EK and Stone would stay Senators because teams don’t give up their superstars for next to nothing...

It’s almost hopeful that the signing of Szwarz to a pay bump was a favor from Dorion to the agent (Ian Pulver) who just so happens to represent Chabot...

naaaaaahhhh

-- Edited by Agent Orange on Tuesday 23rd of July 2019 12:36:44 PM

« First  <  Page 64  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.