Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Ahhhh excellent. Just cleared out the dead weight to bring him back in. ...shouldn't we be like 30 mil under the cap floor? Who else do we even have to pay?

Gaborik and Phaneuf

Nice Kat, it's always good to see the Sens and the great way they handle the books.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

According to something I saw on TSN, Ottawa is about 11 million under the salary cap floor.

Ceci's 8 year, $11 million per, will take care of that. 

These guys are going to pay him at least 5M per season I bet, can someone please talk some sense to someone over there??? Please Russell go have a talk with them...

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I also just have to wonder about Brett Burns and what he thinks.

He's already making big big bucks for at least 6 more years and living and loving the NorCal lifestyle, he doesn't think anything about this other than he doesn't have to play over 25minutes w EK and Vlasic on the blue line.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

He's already making big big bucks for at least 6 more years and living and loving the NorCal lifestyle, he doesn't think anything about this other than he doesn't have to play over 25minutes w EK and Vlasic on the blue line.

Maybe he can take some of those big bucks and buy a razor and a tooth. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Maybe he can take some of those big bucks and buy a razor and a tooth. 

He don't waste money on that stuff, how do u think he still has the big bucks

Confident Fan
Date:

Alfie not in HOF, very sad. He and Tkachuk and Roenick and Fluery should all be in especially since Zubov is in.

Confident Fan
Date:

Garrioch hit on Twitter

GM Pierre Dorion says former #Sens forward Jesse Winchester is stepping into a full-time development role with Shean Donovan and Clarke MacArthur will work in a part-time role. Chris Kelly is leaving the organization to spend more time with family.

Hmmmmm, seems I’ve heard this take before 🤷🏼‍♂️

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Garrioch hit on Twitter

GM Pierre Dorion says former #Sens forward Jesse Winchester is stepping into a full-time development role with Shean Donovan and Clarke MacArthur will work in a part-time role. Chris Kelly is leaving the organization to spend more time with family.

Hmmmmm, seems I’ve heard this take before 🤷🏼‍♂️

42ba3cb969becdfe53c8bbf233450c88-seinfeld-meme-jerry-seinfeld.jpg 

Attachments
Confident Fan
Date:

From Twitter

Ottawa has to spend about $11.7M to hit the cap floor. They might become the first team in the cap era forced to spend assets to take on a dead contract.

If Ottawa has to spend assets I’m blaming someone

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter

Ottawa has to spend about $11.7M to hit the cap floor. They might become the first team in the cap era forced to spend assets to take on a dead contract.

Meldink and Dorkion both sign one year, 5 million dollar contracts to play for Sens. Immediately place themselves on long term mentally disabled list.

-- Edited by senior on Friday 28th of June 2019 05:45:19 PM

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter

Meldink and Dorkion both sign one year, 5 million dollar contracts to play for Sens. Immediately place themselves on long term mentally disabled list.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter

Really Really LIKE!!!!!  That's funny too 

Confident Fan
Date:

Listening to Toronto radio podcasts and talking about the UFA season coming up for everyone but Ottawa and they were speaking about Spezza coming back to Ottawa. It made me think back to the NYRangers and GlenSather paying Wade Redden big money and term and Russell saying "Is Sather insane". You were right and I still think that's funny as heck.

Confident Fan
Date:

Oh oh
Elliott Freidman reports:

Hearing OTT/TOR are working on a Zaitsev deal. Might not happen for a couple of days, but it’s in the process.

Confident Fan
Date:

What’s this do to the coming tank season?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Oh oh

Hearing OTT/TOR are working on a Zaitsev deal. Might not happen for a couple of days, but it’s in the process.

Who the hell is Zaitsev.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Oh oh

Who the hell is Zaitsev.

Toronto’s Ceci, already locked up to that long term deal.  Owed a $3M signing bonus, so it’ll have to wait until the 1st.

Ceci-Condon-4th for Zaitsev-5th. bleh

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Oh oh

Who the hell is Zaitsev.

Toronto’s Ceci, already locked up to that long term deal.  Owed a $3M signing bonus, so it’ll have to wait until the 1st.

get Ceci off Pan's team!!!!  I'm all for this then

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Oh oh

Who the hell is Zaitsev.

that is funny, Toronto's Ceci!!!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Oh oh

Who the hell is Zaitsev.

that is funny, Toronto's Ceci!!!

Oh good. A new whipping boy.

« First  <  Page 62  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.