Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

I really wonder if the whole "EK would be interested in coming back to Ottawa" thing was just the Karlsson camp trying to make things uncomfortable for Meldink and Dorkion. Stir up the fans who are still mad at them for p*ssing away all their best players. If so, well played. I love it.

Alumni
Date:

Karlsson 8 years @ 92 million to stay in SJ. This is... something I feel they'll regret in a few years but I guess they're going all in.

Alumni
Date:

Duclair signs for 1 year. Great signing. Zero risk and maybe he gets his head straight. if so, this is a steal. if not, who cares. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Bob McKenzie reports:

All signs are pointing to Erik Karlsson returning to SJ and re-signing with the Sharks, which would take the most prominent name off the 2019 UFA board.

I’m happy and that’s all that matters!! 😎😎💣👊

As long as he doesn't end up in Ottawa's division.

This may be unpopular but I think its a good thing Ottawa let him go. As good as he is, I think Ottawa already got his best years. I suspect injuries and workload are going to slow him down from here out. SJ will pay him double what he was making here for a declining asset. He's still a hell of a hockey player but you know what I mean.  

I believe you’re right, but the Sharks have I’ve heard the richest Owner in the NHL so he doesn’t have Euge’s concerns.  The Sharks will be in Cap hell soon enough w all the guys in their 30’s already on 7 and 8 year contracts.  They really had no choice don’t you think with all those assets they gave up to get him. 😂😂😂  

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Bob McKenzie reports:

All signs are pointing to Erik Karlsson returning to SJ and re-signing with the Sharks, which would take the most prominent name off the 2019 UFA board.

This may be unpopular but I think its a good thing Ottawa let him go. As good as he is, I think Ottawa already got his best years. I suspect injuries and workload are going to slow him down from here out. SJ will pay him double what he was making here for a declining asset. He's still a hell of a hockey player but you know what I mean.  

I’m curious as to how fast the team’s story goes from:

“We offered Erik a market value contract” to “how do you expect us to retain our star players if teams like SJ keep inflating the market like this?”

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Phaneuf is being bought out by LAK. It remains to be seen if another team will pick him up for the next season. Good veteran leadership for a young D corps.....assistant coach somewhere?

I’m sure he’ll choose a path that’s clear. 

The bell tolls for Dion

LA doing Melnyk a solid by putting the Sens salary obligations on an extended payment plan.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Bob McKenzie reports:

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Phaneuf is being bought out by LAK. It remains to be seen if another team will pick him up for the next season. Good veteran leadership for a young D corps.....assistant coach somewhere?

The bell tolls for Dion

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Bob McKenzie reports:

Confident Fan
Date:

Bob McKenzie reports:

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Ahhhhh the old Corel centre. It seems longer than just 16 years ago... lol. It's like these past few seasons have felt like 20

Did he buy the Senators before or after he was fined by the NYSE for cooking the books?

Before

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Ahhhhh the old Corel centre. It seems longer than just 16 years ago... lol. It's like these past few seasons have felt like 20

Did he buy the Senators before or after he was fined by the NYSE for cooking the books?

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah no one is THAT excited for a new season. I'm not lol.

Could this be a small part why you’re not excited? 😂😂

June 9/03 (16 yrs today), Capital Sports & Entertainment Inc., owned by #EugeneMelnyk, announced it had reached an agreement to purchase substantially all of the assets of Palladium Corp, including the Corel Centre.

Alumni
Date:

Yeah no one is THAT excited for a new season. I'm not lol.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Senators/Melnyk Twitter burner account: Or is this a real Sens fan? You decide

Brilliant move by our owner hiring DJ Smith! I’m so excited by this! Everyone at work was buzzin with excitement! Sens fever is alive! Thanks Mr. Melnyk for once again thinking outside the box! Let’s fill the CTC all season to show our thanks!

Another excellent move by our owner hiring Jack Capuano! His passion for hockey will have true fans falling in love all over with the #Sens! Our owner is truly a chessmaster, he’s making all the right moves! I am so so excited to be a season ticket holder! Great perks + value 🙂

It’s by an account called Jack Maxwell, if it’s real he’s a true believer

That's gotta be fake. It's way too over the top. 

Hey Shanghai, did you see this?  

Rush! I like Rush. 

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Brilliant move by our owner hiring DJ Smith! I’m so excited by this! Everyone at work was buzzin with excitement! Sens fever is alive! Thanks Mr. Melnyk for once again thinking outside the box! Let’s fill the CTC all season to show our thanks!

Another excellent move by our owner hiring Jack Capuano! His passion for hockey will have true fans falling in love all over with the #Sens! Our owner is truly a chessmaster, he’s making all the right moves! I am so so excited to be a season ticket holder! Great perks + value 🙂

Hey Shanghai, did you see this?  

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The jack maxwell acct is definitely fake, but unknown if it’s a melnyk burner or a troll.  

Page 1  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.