Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
General Sens stuff.

Colorado gets our pick at #4. Same spot as last year.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I'm going to punch a hole in the wall if he signs anywhere close to a 7-8 mil/8 year deal.

Laine?

Alumni
Date:

I'm going to punch a hole in the wall if he signs anywhere close to a 7-8 mil/8 year deal.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

From Garrioch today:

Cody Ceci says he has discussed a long-term contract with Pierre Dorion. Wants to get something done. #Sens

Unparalleled success comes w Ceci extension šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ’£šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Ā you know, i just have no reason to believe this won't happen.Ā 

Confident Fan
Date:

From Garrioch today:

Cody Ceci says he has discussed a long-term contract with Pierre Dorion. Wants to get something done. #Sens

Unparalleled success comes w Ceci extension šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ’£šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Anyone remember this:

Assuming heā€™s still fine for Game 1, Karlsson will be appearing in the playoffs for the first time in two years. In 2017, he helped lead Ottawa to Game 7 of the Eastern Conference final, posting two goals and 16 assists for 18 points in 19 games along with a plus-13 rating while averaging more than 28 minutes per game.

From Sharks writer getting fans ready for playoffs

Ā In Ottawa during that playoff run, Karlsson literally put the entire team on his shoulders and skated them to that conference final with an injured ankle. I hope the Sharks can beat Vegas because f** Vegas, seriously. (Also I almost forgot Stone is on Vegas now :/ )

Alumni
Date:

is it over?

Ā 

Ā 

Confident Fan
Date:

Anyone remember this:

Assuming heā€™s still fine for Game 1, Karlsson will be appearing in the playoffs for the first time in two years. In 2017, he helped lead Ottawa to Game 7 of the Eastern Conference final, posting two goals and 16 assists for 18 points in 19 games along with a plus-13 rating while averaging more than 28 minutes per game.

From Sharks writer getting fans ready for playoffs

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Kind of a pleasant surprise to see them get Daccord under contract. Never hurts to bolster the goalie stable before a couple end up getting sent to the glue factory.

Burning an ELC year probably helps in getting him into his second contract. But please tell me this org isnā€™t stupid enough to actually play him in a game. That cancels his exempt status for the expansion draft.

Ā 

Granted that would be par for the course to be great at acquiring assets only to grossly mismanage them thereafter and ultimately lose them for a fraction of their value.

-- Edited by Agent Orange on Monday 1st of April 2019 03:42:28 PM

Ā Dorion: "Hold my beer."

Ā It's pretty apparent that the ONLY way he was signing w the Senators is that they did this.Ā  He had options and the Senators had to do this to get his services.

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Kind of a pleasant surprise to see them get Daccord under contract. Never hurts to bolster the goalie stable before a couple end up getting sent to the glue factory.

Burning an ELC year probably helps in getting him into his second contract. But please tell me this org isnā€™t stupid enough to actually play him in a game. That cancels his exempt status for the expansion draft.

Ā 

Granted that would be par for the course to be great at acquiring assets only to grossly mismanage them thereafter and ultimately lose them for a fraction of their value.

Ā Dorion: "Hold my beer."

Alumni
Date:

Ā 

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I figure most, if not all, of the pseudo-bot pro-Melnyk accounts these days are actually Leafers. Think about it.

Ā could be and even if they are they still donā€™t do the damage to the Senators that the delusional owner does, nowhere near. Ā If itā€™s Leafers at least they give us a chuckle where all Eugene does is make most cringe and get mad.

Alumni
Date:

Geez, been working a lot the past few months, and then I see that Euge has decided to open his mouth.

Credit to Edmonton reference.

Credit to Tony 8 Digit Mob line.

Both of those had me laughing out loud.

I really hope and pray that y'all get a owner like the late Tom Benson of the New Orleans Saints.

Alumni
Date:

I figure most, if not all, of the pseudo-bot pro-Melnyk accounts these days are actually Leafers. Think about it.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

So Mr Jack, Joe, Mike, Tony 8 digits I created my account in March 2019 are at it again?

Ā Tony 8 digits. sounds like a mob name.Ā 

Ā Itā€™s gotta be, those guys are nothing if not original thinkersĀ 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

So Mr Jack, Joe, Mike, Tony 8 digits I created my account in March 2019 are at it again?

Ā Tony 8 digits. sounds like a mob name.Ā 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Good morning, Ottawa!
After a long week of working at government I can't wait to unwind and watch the Senators play. Maybe I'll head down the The Sens House Sports Bar & Grill for their reasonably priced beer and delicious food. Hope to see you there, tweeps! #GoSensGoā  ā  #MelnykIn

Ā I do think this is a parody by one of the more tech savvy Ottawa people than Melnyk's stupid bots

Confident Fan
Date:

Good morning, Ottawa!
After a long week of working at government I can't wait to unwind and watch the Senators play. Maybe I'll head down the The Sens House Sports Bar & Grill for their reasonably priced beer and delicious food. Hope to see you there, tweeps! #GoSensGoā  ā  #MelnykIn

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

I saw a Blue Jackets writer earlier today after reading some of these bots and she said ā€œheā€™s doing this again?ā€ Melnyk has no idea that his ā€œnon true fansā€ have figured out these bots

Ā its incredible he's this stupid. he's already been caught using fake accts before. does he really think sens twitter, which is much more tech savvy than he is, can't figure this out? the man is an imbecile.Ā 

« First  <  Page 6  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.