Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

SensKat wrote:

oh, and Russell, this should make you happy.... Chris Kelly will be getting a role behind the bench!

Just yesterday I was thinking how a classy guy like Kelly was staying in this twisted organization 

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Yep. Let's fire the coach. It's his fault. If Meldink thinks for one second that this will divert attention away from the sh*t hole mess he has made of this team he is severely mistaken.  Just adds to the total contempt I have for that man.

Now this is a post I agree wholeheartedly with. Contempt is a nice choice of words 

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

But....but.....who will sit the young players and go 11-7?

lol

Jedi Master
Date:

Even earlier this season... things started out well when he was told he had to use the young players more, had to present a different plan than what clearly didn't work last year. Then... he reverted back to his old, tired ways, playing Tom Pyatt over the young guys, running with his stupid 11-7 strategy that clearly wasn't working... I don't really understand why they would do it now of all times, but it needed to be done.

I'm just worried about how much cheaper they can go with finding a coach....

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Boucher fired? That's not fair lol. How the hell is he supposed to win with what he's got

He's had 2 years to win with better players and didn't manage it.

The timing is a bit weird (yesterday they said he would be re-evaluated in the off season), but I have no problem with this.  It's a year too late, IMO

That I agree with. He had all the pieces last year and did sh*t all

Alumni
Date:

you know, its amazing how much i don't care about this. that's where we're at. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Yep. Let's fire the coach. It's his fault. If Meldink thinks for one second that this will divert attention away from the sh*t hole mess he has made of this team he is severely mistaken.  Just adds to the total contempt I have for that man.

Jedi Master
Date:

oh, and Russell, this should make you happy.... Chris Kelly will be getting a role behind the bench!

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Boucher fired? That's not fair lol. How the hell is he supposed to win with what he's got

He's had 2 years to win with better players and didn't manage it.

The timing is a bit weird (yesterday they said he would be re-evaluated in the off season), but I have no problem with this.  It's a year too late, IMO

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

But....but.....who will sit the young players and go 11-7?

Jedi Master
Date:

OMG, Boucher fired. Crawford takes over as interim head coach.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

So Harold Ballard was the worst owner in the history of the NHL eh ?? ... Hold my beer and watch this.
#melnykout

Ehhh.  Ballard did have the whole child abuse scandals in his front office to give him a boost.  However, with Randy Lee's situation and rumored history I'm not sure how unique that is anymore...  

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

So Harold Ballard was the worst owner in the history of the NHL eh ?? ... Hold my beer and watch this.
#melnykout

Alumni
Date:

The worst part is we still have like 18 games to go of this? 100% unwatchable

Confident Fan
Date:

This is all that’s going to be interesting is how far the demise of this business can go, the on ice product is now unwatchable. The rest of this season is pure crap on the ice

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:

Imagine if the lawsuits go ahead and euge loses? You think he’s broke now?

I doubt Eug will advance his.  That would probably expose Capital Sports books in the discovery stage and that would let the cat out of the bag on how he cooks them to make his claims of the market is too poor to support the team.

He’s literally been caught cooking financial books before to boost his stock price. He’s not above anything nefarious 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

🤣 will these atrocities never end?

Uhhh no... here’s Mark Fraser ex Sens player:

As a proud resident of Ottawa and a former NHL player it pains me to see the plans for a downtown arena fail. This owner is crippling the Sens and the hope of their fan base. This stubborn man needs to go.

Worst experience in my 13 year professional career

(When asked about playing for Melny)

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

I doubt Eug will advance his.  That would probably expose Capital Sports books in the discovery stage and that would let the cat out of the bag on how he cooks them to make his claims of the market is too poor to support the team.

Alumni
Date:

« First  <  Page 4  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.