Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
General Sens stuff.

Good thing they are playing in Winnipeg Saturday. The Jets can just drop off whatever assets they trade for Stone right at the Sens plane. No need for Eug to pony up the airfare.

Alumni
Date:

So far we've traded away all our captains, it's like the Harry Potter defense against the dark arts job. This year we have no captain, just two assistants to ditch đŸ˜«

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Last year I was like, "we're not trading anyone why do they keep shooting these stupid rumours around?" This year I'm like, "oh god please just let us keep SOMEONE".

Word on the street is we're keeping Ceci. 

then I'm blowing up the GD street! 

Yes, blow the dam thing up

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Last year I was like, "we're not trading anyone why do they keep shooting these stupid rumours around?" This year I'm like, "oh god please just let us keep SOMEONE".

then I'm blowing up the GD street! 

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

I don't think I've ever felt such despair about this team. Even back in the "road kill" early nineties, I could say that we would be getting some good draft picks and that better days were on the horizon. 

What is there to look forward to now? Cheapskate, insane owner; watching talented player after talented player walk away or get traded for peanuts (the NHL version of the old Montreal Expos); no first round draft pick; no new downtown arena for the foreseeable future....

Tried to believe, but you know it's no good. This is something that just can't be understood. 

try dealing with that AND 40 cms of snow

And the RedBlacks losing half their star players. And the polar bears.

And two hard boiled eggs.

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

I don't think I've ever felt such despair about this team. Even back in the "road kill" early nineties, I could say that we would be getting some good draft picks and that better days were on the horizon. 

What is there to look forward to now? Cheapskate, insane owner; watching talented player after talented player walk away or get traded for peanuts (the NHL version of the old Montreal Expos); no first round draft pick; no new downtown arena for the foreseeable future....

Tried to believe, but you know it's no good. This is something that just can't be understood. 

And the RedBlacks losing half their star players. And the polar bears.

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

I see what you did there.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Hey Russell!!!!!

Just this Monday morning heard the Don Brennan interview from Friday and TGOR quoted one of you’re tweets and saving on shoe 👞 costs. You’ve still got it!!

Really? The bastards! That’s trademarked!

Alumni
Date:

I see the team here in Winnipeg on Saturday, I just wonder if I'll see the 'team' or the tattered remains

Alumni
Date:

Lmfao Team F-

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Oh look the arbitrary 2/12 drop dead decision date for the UFAs just happens to coincide with the last home game (and a tough weekday sell) before a lengthy road trip leading up to near the trade deadline.

Pheww look at all those tickets they can “unofficially” market as the last chance to see Stone and Duchene.

every nickel counts when unparalleled success is on the horizon 

Oh the excitement is palpable for “Five Years of Unparabolaled Success”.

i am fully on board with Team F-YOUS....    ...    Wait a minute.

-- Edited by Agent Orange on Monday 11th of February 2019 02:14:33 PM

LMAO 😂 😎👍

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Oh look the arbitrary 2/12 drop dead decision date for the UFAs just happens to coincide with the last home game (and a tough weekday sell) before a lengthy road trip leading up to near the trade deadline.

Pheww look at all those tickets they can “unofficially” market as the last chance to see Stone and Duchene.

Oh the excitement is palpable for “Five Years of Unparabolaled Success”.

i am fully on board with Team F-YOUS....    ...    Wait a minute.

-- Edited by Agent Orange on Monday 11th of February 2019 02:14:33 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Hey Russell!!!!!

Just this Monday morning heard the Don Brennan interview from Friday and TGOR quoted one of you’re tweets and saving on shoe 👞 costs. You’ve still got it!!

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
The Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Nick Paul on waivers today. Because.... Dorion?

that last part of the spezza trade?

Yeah he sure is, that sure didn’t work out AT ALL.

This 20 year old CarterHart is turning into Phillys AndrewHammond and leading the Flyers to the playoffs (maybe).  

i can't remember but was there a draft pick from that trade that is now a prospect in the system? 

Gabriel Gagné - traded to the Marlies on Jan 11.

so, swing and a miss on every part of that deal. Well done, pierre. 

Still got a depth guy in Klimchuk for Gagne.  Could be useful as a budget 1st liner.  

Budget, lol 😂 

« First  <  Page 8  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.