Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Zinfandel Expert
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Russell wrote:

https://www.tsn.ca/karlsson-s-return-gives-sens-fans-a-proper-chance-to-say-goodbye-1.1218607

One thing I don't understand, and maybe I just don't know how these things work, but if EK65 didn't want to practice, what was to keep the rest of the team from practicing? The rest of them could have got their asses out there and worked on stuff, no?

I always figured the team didn't want to make him look bad. if they did go out and practice without him all the time, it would lead to lots of speculation. and if he missed too many practices, the team would have to do something. how do you deal with that? 

Confident Fan
Date:

An Arizona man went into the Walmart meat department with a loaded gun and shot himself in the groin area. I hate when this happens 🤦‍♂️

Alumni
Date:

https://www.tsn.ca/karlsson-s-return-gives-sens-fans-a-proper-chance-to-say-goodbye-1.1218607

One thing I don't understand, and maybe I just don't know how these things work, but if EK65 didn't want to practice, what was to keep the rest of the team from practicing? The rest of them could have got their asses out there and worked on stuff, no?

Alumni
Date:

Arguably, the Sens just played their best three games of the year. 2 wins and a not bad loss. Shots, goals against, and penalties are all down. This all coincides with Boucher mixing up the lines, Pyatt on top line, etc, and calling for everyone to play better defensively. Now, not to suggest for a minute this is all because of Pyatt's great play or anything, but I think what's happened is Boucher has got their attn with a somewhat radical move. We'll see if it lasts, but its certainly worked in the short term. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
panic at the back wrote:

I once had hope that Geno would be a good owner, this was just in the past year or two. But the more things change, the more they stay the same. If you could find Canadian Tom Benson, a local guy, with coins to be competitive and hire the right people, Ottawa could be rocking and rolling to the Stanley Cup.

I wouldn't wish Geno to own any team in any league. He's just a horrible owner.

They are finding bots on Twitter that are burner accounts again, Melnyk is truly delusional.  Delusional is a mental disease sure seems like he not only needs help but is dangerous to our mental health.  We pull for a team that will intentionally harm it self.

I just think he forgot his login credentials to turn off the machine.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

The guy Meldink sued is now counter suing is it bad to wish that this guy sue Meldink into bankruptcy?

I can’t wait to see if Melnyk actually stubbornly takes this to court.

Just imagine what could become public domain in the discovery stage.  biggrin

Confident Fan
Date:

The guy Meldink sued is now counter suing is it bad to wish that this guy sue Meldink into bankruptcy?

Confident Fan
Date:

Phanuef was on After Hours on CBC tonight and it was awesome, he really liked playing in Ottawa and they showed his G v Boston in playoffs. Those playoffs weren’t that long ago...very sad what’s all happened and to now pull for a team where they will intentionally try to hurt the team

Confident Fan
Date:

panic at the back wrote:

I once had hope that Geno would be a good owner, this was just in the past year or two. But the more things change, the more they stay the same. If you could find Canadian Tom Benson, a local guy, with coins to be competitive and hire the right people, Ottawa could be rocking and rolling to the Stanley Cup.

They are finding bots on Twitter that are burner accounts again, Melnyk is truly delusional.  Delusional is a mental disease sure seems like he not only needs help but is dangerous to our mental health.  We pull for a team that will intentionally harm it self.

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
panic at the back wrote:

Dumpster fire just doesn't do this team justice.

But, all that said, they will win tonight.

The organization is the dumpster on top of a tire fire. 

Right up there with the Springfield tire fire.

Alumni
Date:

panic at the back wrote:

The organization is the dumpster on top of a tire fire. 

Alumni
Date:

I wish Ottawa could have an owner like my hometown Saints have had the past 30 plus years.

Tom Benson, Saint. Legend.

Loved so much, that the Southern University Band paid a little tribute to him last night.

www.youtube.com/watch

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Another day in the life of the worst owner in professional sports.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/eugene-melnyk-suing-john-ruddy-and-trinity-over-failed-joint-venture-at-lebreton-flats

Alumni
Date:

was wideman our worst Dman? did they need to trade him?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Sens are quickly becoming the country bumpkins of the NHL. I don't know if Dorion is really as bad a GM as he appears to be or if he's just doing what he's told to do by the boss. But when Meldink decides he needs a scape goat and throws Dorion under the bus, he will probably never get another GMs job in the NHL.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i just realized harper has been out or a month. huh. who knew?

Our boy Wideman just netted the Senators a top 6th round pick.  I’m completely positive Dorian will draft another Stone or Alfie w this 6th rounder

Well it's better than being positively confident. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

To no ones surprise, the Lebreton Flats project is in danger of being taken away from Meldink.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/lebreton-flats-ncc-update-1.4916177?webview=true&appname=news-android-app&fbclid=IwAR07vb7W1f4SYF57ObDxKN2jrGaLe1QEzAQhOuaEI6pEsPQSd5ASsWSgsu8

the whole deal is gonna get Melnyked.  Don't let this guy in your wine cellar or you'll end up with a bunch of bottled water. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

i just realized harper has been out or a month. huh. who knew?

Our boy Wideman just netted the Senators a top 6th round pick.  I’m completely positive Dorian will draft another Stone or Alfie w this 6th rounder

« First  <  Page 3  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.