Members Login

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Do these commentators actually believe that Bobby's hand injuries are being caused by deliberately blocking shots with his hands?

With this team?  Absolutely.  Why play for this mess when you can just smash your hands on purpose and get paid to sit at home.

I absolutely laughed at loud at this, because it's so true

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

You know what really bugs me about the Zmith situation? He's not a top scorer. He's never been a top scorer. He had one fluke season, got rewarded with a big contract, then when he reverted to the mean, while being seriously mis-played by the coach, they are now claiming they put him on waivers because of his performance.... last season.

Are they really that bad at assessing talent that they expect him to score 25 every year?

they gave Harper a 1 way deal, didn't they?

Fair point

They,  meaning that lying little scum Dorian are that bad at assessing talent and a whole lot more.

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

And just when you think things couldn't get any worse; CBC announces they are bringing back Bob Cole for another season.

Seems like a good fit for the Sens this season.  He's about as confused as the rest of the team.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

And just when you think things couldn't get any worse; CBC announces they are bringing back Bob Cole for another season.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Do these commentators actually believe that Bobby's hand injuries are being caused by deliberately blocking shots with his hands?

It's his way to give Dorion and Melnyk the finger. 

Someone should explain to him that it's a figure of speech, and he's not supposed to actually lose a finger to give them.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

It's his way to give Dorion and Melnyk the finger. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

With this team?  Absolutely.  Why play for this mess when you can just smash your hands on purpose and get paid to sit at home.

It's a bold strategy, Cotton....

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

You know what really bugs me about the Zmith situation? He's not a top scorer. He's never been a top scorer. He had one fluke season, got rewarded with a big contract, then when he reverted to the mean, while being seriously mis-played by the coach, they are now claiming they put him on waivers because of his performance.... last season.

Are they really that bad at assessing talent that they expect him to score 25 every year?

Fair point

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Ryan takes a puck to the hands.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Read the standings wrong the RedWings have a projected total of 67 so it's only 15 points from 2nd worse.

thank God for that! I was worried for a second.

Alumni
Date:

3-2 Sens. Smith with the winner and Duchene kicks dorion in the bawls. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Read the standings wrong the RedWings have a projected total of 67 so it's only 15 points from 2nd worse.

Confident Fan
Date:

USA Today predicts a 20-50-12 record for the SNES, that's a whole whopping 52 points. That's 20 points behind the second to last team the NYRangers who are also in a full blown rebuild but they have their #1 pick. I don't know about u guys but it's going to be real hard to get me to watch this expansion team crap Melnyk will put on the ice. I won't make a point to watch 1 game all year except when they play the Sharks or Canucks. This is beyond a farce now.

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

And here are your Ottawa Budget Cuts! ..this reminds me a lot of when Winnipeg 1.0 left. Dark times. Maybe Melnyk is scorch earthing the team before he's forced to sell. "If I can't own the Senators, no one can!"

To further save money, euge is having the sens theme music redone in 8-bit format.

Too much money.  It’s really just Dorion on SNES Mario Paint that they picked up as a Kijiji trade for the old CTC boiler tanks.

lol.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

And here are your Ottawa Budget Cuts! ..this reminds me a lot of when Winnipeg 1.0 left. Dark times. Maybe Melnyk is scorch earthing the team before he's forced to sell. "If I can't own the Senators, no one can!"

To further save money, euge is having the sens theme music redone in 8-bit format.

Too much money.  It’s really just Dorion on SNES Mario Paint that they picked up as a Kijiji trade for the old CTC boiler tanks.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 532  >  Last»  | Page of 32  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.