Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Alex Formenton has retired from professional hockey. Draw your own conclusions. 

Confident Fan
Date:

In an hour or so Anaheim v Ottawa Game 6 clincher on NHL NETWORK only Cathy could probably sit thru that again

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Sens sign Nick Cousins. Not sure how I feel about this, but I guess if he's going to be an *******, at least he's our *******. Sens are not going to be fun to pay against this year. 

Good signing because it’s just for the minimum and TheAthletic losing Ian Mendes is a blow and hopefully it’s a great thing for the Ottawa Senators. Melnyk has to be rolling over in his grave now with all the changes 

Alumni
Date:

Sens sign Nick Cousins. Not sure how I feel about this, but I guess if he's going to be an *******, at least he's our *******. Sens are not going to be fun to pay against this year. 

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:

homer.jpg

Homer got a new tattoo...

Updated profile pic. 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

homer.jpg

Homer got a new tattoo...

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Sens Communications

@Media_Sens

News Release: Ottawa Senators appoint Ian Mendes as vice president, communications and name Sylvain St-Laurent director, communications

Alumni
Date:

An interesting little video on a sens pick. Something to keep an eye on. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-I3awK8LAE

Alumni
Date:

Pinto signed for 2 years. 

Joseph traded for cap space. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

The Sens did not make Erik Brannstrom a qualifying ofer so he is gone. Saves the Sens 2 million.

Alumni
Date:

OMG, He's a Hanson!

https://x.com/lassialanen/status/1807078462378631381

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Sens pick Gabriel Eliasson in second round. 6' 7" D-man. Supposed to be a nasty character.

like this guy. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Carter Yakemchuck scored 30 goals. They had their choice of some awesome defensive players….Iginla went 6th so no shot at him

Craig Button seems to really like him so hopefully he’s an amazing offensive player like Evan Bouchard of Edmonton who he compares him to, did say to be patient like the Oil were with Bouchard 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 28th of June 2024 11:21:11 PM

Honestly, great if he's offensive, but I'm hoping he is solid and tough in front of his net.  that's what we need more of. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Sens pick Gabriel Eliasson in second round. 6' 7" D-man. Supposed to be a nasty character.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I like the pick. They've needed a big mobile D-man for years. And if he can contribute offensively as well, even better. I hope they don't rush him into the NHL before he's ready.

Confident Fan
Date:

Corey Pronman from The Athletic

Thoughts on the pick: I think anyone who read my draft coverage knew I was going to be a big fan of whoever took Yakemchuk. He’s a dynamic big man. He has high-end skill, he can skate, and plays hard. He has the potential to be a star in the NHL even if he has some things in his all-around game to clean up.

He’s very high on him and I hope he’s right!!

Confident Fan
Date:

Carter Yakemchuck scored 30 goals. They had their choice of some awesome defensive players….Iginla went 6th so no shot at him

Craig Button seems to really like him so hopefully he’s an amazing offensive player like Evan Bouchard of Edmonton who he compares him to, did say to be patient like the Oil were with Bouchard 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 28th of June 2024 11:21:11 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

The senators are going to get one of the top three defenseman in this draft. A bunch of offensive players went before them for the first five picks. No way is Ottawa taking Iginla now with these guys still left

Confident Fan
Date:

The Canadians bring out Celine Dion, she must be Canadian 🇨🇦

Alumni
Date:

Senior, you need this. 

Screen Shot 2024-06-27 at 10.20.48 AM.png

Attachments

« First  <  Page 115  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.