Members Login

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Apparently Duchene has started skating again with the other injured players on the team.

Jedi Master
Date:

So Duchene is out for "weeks", Ryan out with a concussion and placed on the IR.... of course the logical move is to put McCormick in, right?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

According to my hockey pool news, Duchene might be out really long term. Not sure what the heck happened, but maybe he tore something?

Groin, hip or hamstring I'd bet.  Not good, not good at all.

If he's out long term, I'm just going to switch to the 67's. And they win a lot. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

According to my hockey pool news, Duchene might be out really long term. Not sure what the heck happened, but maybe he tore something?

Groin, hip or hamstring I'd bet.  Not good, not good at all.

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

So apparently Meldink wasn't at the board of governors meetings because he had used up all his air miles points.

Good to see it was a valid excuse 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

So apparently Meldink wasn't at the board of governors meetings because he had used up all his air miles points.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:
Russell wrote:

https://www.tsn.ca/karlsson-s-return-gives-sens-fans-a-proper-chance-to-say-goodbye-1.1218607

One thing I don't understand, and maybe I just don't know how these things work, but if EK65 didn't want to practice, what was to keep the rest of the team from practicing? The rest of them could have got their asses out there and worked on stuff, no?

I always figured the team didn't want to make him look bad. if they did go out and practice without him all the time, it would lead to lots of speculation. and if he missed too many practices, the team would have to do something. how do you deal with that? 

thats what I figured, as well. But its not like star players who log a lot of ice time, don't take extra days off. i dunno.

Star players in every other sport all over the world when coming off the type of injury he had always take some practices off.  Especially NBA and world fùtbol 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Saturday 1st of December 2018 04:01:46 PM

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
Russell wrote:

https://www.tsn.ca/karlsson-s-return-gives-sens-fans-a-proper-chance-to-say-goodbye-1.1218607

One thing I don't understand, and maybe I just don't know how these things work, but if EK65 didn't want to practice, what was to keep the rest of the team from practicing? The rest of them could have got their asses out there and worked on stuff, no?

I always figured the team didn't want to make him look bad. if they did go out and practice without him all the time, it would lead to lots of speculation. and if he missed too many practices, the team would have to do something. how do you deal with that? 

thats what I figured, as well. But its not like star players who log a lot of ice time, don't take extra days off. i dunno.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

An Arizona man went into the Walmart meat department with a loaded gun and shot himself in the groin area. I hate when this happens 🤦‍♂️

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Arguably, the Sens just played their best three games of the year. 2 wins and a not bad loss. Shots, goals against, and penalties are all down. This all coincides with Boucher mixing up the lines, Pyatt on top line, etc, and calling for everyone to play better defensively. Now, not to suggest for a minute this is all because of Pyatt's great play or anything, but I think what's happened is Boucher has got their attn with a somewhat radical move. We'll see if it lasts, but its certainly worked in the short term. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
panic at the back wrote:

I once had hope that Geno would be a good owner, this was just in the past year or two. But the more things change, the more they stay the same. If you could find Canadian Tom Benson, a local guy, with coins to be competitive and hire the right people, Ottawa could be rocking and rolling to the Stanley Cup.

I wouldn't wish Geno to own any team in any league. He's just a horrible owner.

They are finding bots on Twitter that are burner accounts again, Melnyk is truly delusional.  Delusional is a mental disease sure seems like he not only needs help but is dangerous to our mental health.  We pull for a team that will intentionally harm it self.

I just think he forgot his login credentials to turn off the machine.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

The guy Meldink sued is now counter suing is it bad to wish that this guy sue Meldink into bankruptcy?

I can’t wait to see if Melnyk actually stubbornly takes this to court.

Just imagine what could become public domain in the discovery stage.  biggrin

Confident Fan
Date:

The guy Meldink sued is now counter suing is it bad to wish that this guy sue Meldink into bankruptcy?

Confident Fan
Date:

Phanuef was on After Hours on CBC tonight and it was awesome, he really liked playing in Ottawa and they showed his G v Boston in playoffs. Those playoffs weren’t that long ago...very sad what’s all happened and to now pull for a team where they will intentionally try to hurt the team

Confident Fan
Date:

panic at the back wrote:

I once had hope that Geno would be a good owner, this was just in the past year or two. But the more things change, the more they stay the same. If you could find Canadian Tom Benson, a local guy, with coins to be competitive and hire the right people, Ottawa could be rocking and rolling to the Stanley Cup.

They are finding bots on Twitter that are burner accounts again, Melnyk is truly delusional.  Delusional is a mental disease sure seems like he not only needs help but is dangerous to our mental health.  We pull for a team that will intentionally harm it self.

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
panic at the back wrote:

Dumpster fire just doesn't do this team justice.

But, all that said, they will win tonight.

The organization is the dumpster on top of a tire fire. 

Right up there with the Springfield tire fire.

1 2 335  >  Last»  | Page of 35  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.