Jedi Master
Date:
Game 29 - Sens @ Slugs - Tue Dec 12, 7:00pm

Ouch... puck to the face

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Eating candy and bad backs are a bad combo

It's been snowing since last night.  Lot of sore backs around here today!

Confident Fan
Date:

Eating candy and bad backs are a bad combo

Jedi Master
Date:

Also, this team is stressing me out and making me eat candy.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

The thing is, once a team gets mired in a massive losing streak like this, it's almost impossible to really turn it around without a major change.

Someone needs to figure out how to fix this, and soon.

Reading Russell's assessment of the D, I'd say we are *********.

No doubt the D is a problem.  But there is something much bigger than that going on.  These players can't execute the most basic of plays right now.

probably going thru the motions that bad teams in all professional sports go thru then, they are trying but they know they are going nowhere and surrender mentally after a time.

Alumni
Date:

And to top it all off, my back hurts!

Jedi Master
Date:

Really, what I'm seeing is something that is not supposed to happen under "The System". It's a collection of individual players on the ice, each trying to just make anything happen and panicking, instead of a team.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

The thing is, once a team gets mired in a massive losing streak like this, it's almost impossible to really turn it around without a major change.

No doubt the D is a problem.  But there is something much bigger than that going on.  These players can't execute the most basic of plays right now.

True. And as they have talked about on the broadcast tonight, the forwards won't shoot. Confidence is non-exististent. 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

here's a very clear lesson on developing players in the minors.

stone and Hoffman both spent considerable time in the minors.

lazar, Cowan, Ceci were all rushed into the line up. 

Im in no rush to see chabot. Let him develop the right way. 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Here’s  the the thing: this team has one good dman, and he’s Recovering from surgery. 

That's a problem. 

Chabot better be a good one and soon, Methot was a good one and they let him go then to protect dreck like Ceci Claesson Wideman etc.  If u are right Russell this is one huge cluster*****

Claessen is ....ok. chabot is not ready. Phaneuf and oduya are old and slow. Ceci is not improving. Harper is not ready. 

And that's your d. 

Cluster***** then

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Here’s  the the thing: this team has one good dman, and he’s Recovering from surgery. 

That's a problem. 

Chabot better be a good one and soon, Methot was a good one and they let him go then to protect dreck like Ceci Claesson Wideman etc.  If u are right Russell this is one huge cluster*****

Claessen is ....ok. chabot is not ready. Phaneuf and oduya are old and slow. Ceci is not improving. Harper is not ready. 

And that's your d. 

Confident Fan
Date:

I don't know how they could have any enthusiasm playing for this guy now, heck I have no enthusiasm to watch this anymore and all I got to do is plant myself on a couch

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

That's a problem. 

Alumni
Date:

Hoffman misses a tap in. That’s their luck right now. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Sounds like pretty soon Boucher is going to be having team meditation sessions instead of practices.

Confident Fan
Date:

Pierre McGuire comes on every morning in Ottawa and at least 2 times a week he talks about Boucher's biggest weakness is not bringing on young players.

Alumni
Date:

That's a problem. 

«First  <  17 8 9 10 11  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.