Remember Me  

Topic: Game 28 - Sens @ Sharks - Sat Dec 9th, 10pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 28 - Sens @ Sharks - Sat Dec 9th, 10pm

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Afternoon Ralph.

I have a lazy Sunday afternoon with nothing to do so I get to enjoy (?) the game. 

It’s so weird, I keep wanting to ask u how this Saturday nite game turned out.  😂😎

Alumni
Date:

Afternoon Ralph.

I have a lazy Sunday afternoon with nothing to do so I get to enjoy (?) the game. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

just got back from Upper Canada Village. Took the family to see the lights and the grandson loved the choo choo train. However, he only wanted me to hold him and now my arms are jello. 

hmmm.... new theory about why the Sens are playing so badly?

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Seattle Sounders vs Toronto in MLS Cup, only reason I even thought of this here was the Canadian National anthem is so much better than US one. I pick Seattle to go back to back

Probably... this is Toronto we're speaking of... choking goes city-deep rather than sports ha ha.

I'll be watching curling beforehand.... I dunno why I start having it on in the background during the week then I get crazy invested?

The place we had dinner here in Toronto was filled with soccer fans. They were loud. And more fun than laf fans.

one note: soccer players spend a lot of time laying around on the ground.

it’s called selling the missed call, since the refs in this sport are worse than hockey.  At least that’s what fùtbol players would have u believe 

Alumni
Date:

just got back from Upper Canada Village. Took the family to see the lights and the grandson loved the choo choo train. However, he only wanted me to hold him and now my arms are jello. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Seattle Sounders vs Toronto in MLS Cup, only reason I even thought of this here was the Canadian National anthem is so much better than US one. I pick Seattle to go back to back

Probably... this is Toronto we're speaking of... choking goes city-deep rather than sports ha ha.

I'll be watching curling beforehand.... I dunno why I start having it on in the background during the week then I get crazy invested?

The place we had dinner here in Toronto was filled with soccer fans. They were loud. And more fun than laf fans.

soccer sucks.

that’s why real fans call it fùtbol 😂⚽️

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Everybody all set for a late night tonight?

TWSS

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

soccer sucks.

Jedi Master
Date:

Everybody all set for a late night tonight?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Sheesh
The guys on HNIC during 2nd period intermission are implying Sens will be unloading players and getting the lists of teams that guys w no trade contracts would go to. Including EK65 but Friedman says he doesn’t think there’s any plans at all to trade him. Then Kypreos says absolutely he’d not pay EK 12-13M and he’d trade him if u can’t afford to surround him w top level talent and pay them too. So there’s now smoke about Ottawa already looking to move assests
after making this huge Duchene deal. It’s been 13 Games?!?! We all know they’ve only won 3 of those but my gosh if u would blow it up this quick why would u waste 2 first round picks? You need first rounders for any reset rebuild whatever u would call this.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

3-2 Sens, Duchene with the chicken dinner. 

Sens score 1st.

not that I'm being optimistic glass half full or anything. 

Some day Homer, you will be right.

It's not about being right... it's about not getting any cats from Russell. 

how do you make him stop sending them? 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Sens score 1st.

set that bar high! 

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Sens score 1st.

Alumni
Date:

3-2 Sharknados. They score first. Hertl with winner.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Sens score 1st.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Sens score 1st.

Alumni
Date:

4-2 Sharks

Sharks Score First

Hertl with GwG

«First  <  15 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.