Date:
Round 3 of 4 - Game 7 of 7 - Sens @ Pens - Thursday May 25th, 8:00pm

I need a break in the action, we need a whistle

Confident Fan
Date:

Sens gotta get a lead here, they've had some open shots

Confident Fan
Date:

Sheesh is Crosby and Malkin always on the ice? Couple of good chances by Sens but Malkin on a 3 on 2 is scary

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Keep clearing that pesky puck, Kelly in for White I'm guessing

an extra defensive player to stick on Crosby, Malkin or Kessel 

Confident Fan
Date:

Keep clearing that pesky puck, Kelly in for White I'm guessing

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

I've got Doc Emrich or the CBC crew to watch and listen to who do I choose? Knowing none of these networks want Ottawa to advance

Take Doc, but try and block out Pierre.

Ran a couple of errands after work and after the last stop and on the way home, what comes on the radio?...

Song 2  biggrin

Lets hope we hear that a lot, oh wait   They aren't at home

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

My JGP senses are going off. I think he's in for another legendary night.

I hope you're right! 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

I've got Doc Emrich or the CBC crew to watch and listen to who do I choose? Knowing none of these networks want Ottawa to advance

Take Doc, but try and block out Pierre.

Ran a couple of errands after work and after the last stop and on the way home, what comes on the radio?...

Song 2  biggrin

Alumni
Date:

Kelly is suiting up tonight

Alumni
Date:

good thing about weekday games is there is no pre-game show on HNIC

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It's probably one of those things where we should just be happy to be here right? But screw it.. I want us to win.

I think we're going to! 

these 2 posts 

Alumni
Date:

Sens don't win this unless EVERYONE is outstanding. Standing on head outstanding. Man I feel like a masochist for watching this game.

Alumni
Date:

Of course, Sens don't win this game unless Andy is outstanding. If he is, we got this. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

EcuEp.jpg

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It's probably one of those things where we should just be happy to be here right? But screw it.. I want us to win.

I think we're going to! 

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

canuck wrote:

I've got a bad feeling about this game.   But never winning a game 7 ever as an organization doesn't help.   Deep down I know any game 7 is pretty much a coin toss.  A bounce here or there can determine whole fate of the game.

So here is hoping fortune finds the Sens the recipient of a good bounce or break which gets them up early and then dictate the play (didn't say sit on a 1-0 lead)... dictate the game :)

Go Sens Go

Never winning a game 7 doesn't matter. Those were different teams and they lost to different teams.

If someone had told me at the start of the season that the Sens would find themselves in a best-of-one playoff game with a trip to the Stanley Cup Finals on the line, I would have been as happy as a pig in (poop). This is amazing and really really exciting.

We're about to watch one of the biggest games in Senators' history. All we can do is sit back and relax or cringe in horror (or shake our heads at the tragedy) but there's nowhere else I would rather be.

GO SENS GO!

Confident Fan
Date:

canuck wrote:

I've got a bad feeling about this game.   But never winning a game 7 ever as an organization doesn't help.   Deep down I know any game 7 is pretty much a coin toss.  A bounce here or there can determine whole fate of the game.

So here is hoping fortune finds the Sens the recipient of a good bounce or break which gets them up early and then dictate the play (didn't say sit on a 1-0 lead)... dictate the game :)

Go Sens Go

I agree wholeheartedly, history sure the heck doesn't favor the Sens and it's in Pittsburgh the defending Champ and with 3 guys on offence who are better than anyone on Sens offence.  Murray still hasn't been solved since one of the goals was on a 5 on 3 BUT it's one game and Who Knows??

«First  <  111 12 13 14  >  Last»  | Page of 14  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.