Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: So is BFR just a big drama queen?

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: So is BFR just a big drama queen?

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

He mught just be being a... ah.. what's the word? Oh yeah, a man ;) Like when you guys get colds and it's like you're dying.

ooooh, good point.  A man-boo boo.

Hey, a man cold is nothing to sneeze at 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

He mught just be being a... ah.. what's the word? Oh yeah, a man ;) Like when you guys get colds and it's like you're dying.

LOL

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

ooooh, good point.  A man-boo boo.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

I've popped a rib and can attest that is really hurts but once it is back in place it is like someone took the knife out of your midsection.

Alumni
Date:

The hit didn't look that bad, but I wonder if he popped a rib out of place.  That hurts a lot and you cant take a deep breath. Once it get's popped back into place, you just need to ice it down a few times a day, have a few treatments and you're back to normal pretty quickly. 

A good chiropractor will get him ready if that's what it was.  My chiropractor is also the Sens' chiropractor and he and his staff are very good.

Alumni
Date:

I get the feeling BFR is someone who cares a lot and puts a lot of pressure on himself. Team first guy.  Never bitches about playing Zibanejad and encourages the less experienced player to be more selfish (i.e. last year when Bobby was going through a slump).

Also, BFR played with injuries last couple of seasons (hernia I believe and broken finger) and never used is as an excuse or anything. 

So, all in all, opposite of drama queen in my view.

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It could just be that the injury was incredibly painful at the time, but only hit muscle/bone and turned into stiffness instead of anything torn/broken. Like hitting a funny bone or getting the wind knocked out of you.

Neither one of those need 4 people to help you off the ice.  I'm just saying....

Alumni
Date:

It could just be that the injury was incredibly painful at the time, but only hit muscle/bone and turned into stiffness instead of anything torn/broken. Like hitting a funny bone or getting the wind knocked out of you.

Jedi Master
Date:

Last night he looked like he had been shot.  Today, it's "just soreness" and he might be good to play Saturday.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.