Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Sigh....

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Sigh....

You know what I really miss sometimes? The Heatley/Spezza haydays. Those two had a chemistry similar to the Benn/Seguin powerhouse. It was just really good hockey to watch. I always liked how if we NEEDED a goal, you could put those two out with Alfie and a goal was pretty much a given.

Nothing lasts forever though, but can you imagine what a working Ryan/Spezza match up might have looked like this year?

Jedi Master
Date:

That particular game was a tough one to watch. He scores the hat-trick, including one of his stupidly impossible, standing behind the goal line and still getting it in the net kind of goals....

But what I really missed after watching that game was his presence on the PP. Watching him standing on the half-wall running that PP, cycling the puck, making stupid passes that shouldn't connect but still do, and creating chances....

Alumni
Date:

I miss Spezza. I watch Dallas games just to see him.

Alumni
Date:

He'll go back to scoring "meaningless goals" for the next 20 games, according to haters.

Me?  Meh, he wanted out, so he's gone.  It's that simple.

Jedi Master
Date:

Hat-trick even....no

Jedi Master
Date:

Watching the Edmonton/Dallas game tonight.  Makes me remember how much I miss Spezza. cry

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.