Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: season 4 episode 2 is now available

Post Info
Zinfandel Expert
Date:
RE: season 4 episode 2 is now available

I seem to recall a interview with Ray Emery when he went to the KHL. I seem to remember that he said they were put in a "compound" for their protection. to keep the Russian Mafia from trying to rig the games...

Alumni
Date:

If anyone is interested, here's a link to the story on"bazas" that I spoke of. 

Also, post your thoughts on the "expansion draft game".   The rule of the game is 6F, 3D, 1G, based on today's roster.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

SensDawg wrote:

OMG! THE PARKING LOT HAS BEEN PAVED?!?!?!? Hallelujah (crying, down on my knees)... there is a god

Melnyk must have ok'd it after all the savings they achieved this summer through the arbitration contracts.

local reference 

Alumni
Date:

This was a really good episode guys - I liked the interviews at the start, it's always interesting finding out how the technicalities of running a hockey game works.

The October schedule for all the teams (at least Canadian that I checked) seem crazy - lots of back to backs with like 3-4 days off in the middle - scheduling around concerts maybe?

Alumni
Date:

OMG! THE PARKING LOT HAS BEEN PAVED?!?!?!? Hallelujah (crying, down on my knees)... there is a god

Melnyk must have ok'd it after all the savings they achieved this summer through the arbitration contracts.

Alumni
Date:

Interviews galore!

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.