RE: Hockey Pool

game 1 picks

3-1 Sens

GWG: The Hoff

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Sens 0 - Slugs 3

Eichel gets his first hattie and Sens Twitter implodes over Lehner's shutout.

you into the gin already?

Alumni
Date:

MrGenier wrote:

Im in!

First time post, long time fan - looking forward to this season and talki....SQUIRREL!

welcome to your bad decision but we'll grow on you.

Alumni
Date:

Sens 0 - Slugs 3

Eichel gets his first hattie and Sens Twitter implodes over Lehner's shutout.

Alumni
Date:

Sens 5, Slugs 2

Ceci with the GWG

Rookie
Date:

Im in!

First time post, long time fan - looking forward to this season and talki....SQUIRREL!

Alumni
Date:

6-1 sens! lehner gets yanked! Stoner with the winner!

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
Russell wrote:

hey, i thought this was a " spend 15 mins and pick some players" pool. this is going to required repeated attention and effort, something I'm not very good.......SQUIRREL!

sounds like you have a squirrel problem..try cutting down all the trees within 50km of your home.... 

actually, all the squirrels are having a party in Senior's cottage, as we speak.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
Homer wrote:

Senior, are you going to have an automatic mailing system that will submit "3-1 for who ever they're playing against" as your pick for games?

NO BOTS!!!  disbelief 

No 4-2. think Sens score more this year. And 65 scores every winning goal.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Homer wrote:

Senior, are you going to have an automatic mailing system that will submit "3-1 for who ever they're playing against" as your pick for games?

NO BOTS!!!  disbelief 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

senior wrote:

if game goes to shoot out and first 2 shooters score and other team doesn't score, who gets credit for winning goal?

I will just make it easy...whoever gets the GWG on the score sheet...but in that case, the first scorer...

arbitration made easy!! 

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

if game goes to shoot out and first 2 shooters score and other team doesn't score, who gets credit for winning goal?

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

canuck wrote:

BUMP!

Get you picks in by email.  Details below.  Game one is Thursday.

yeah...what he said!! 

Alumni
Date:

BUMP!

Get you picks in by email.  Details below.  Game one is Thursday.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

senior wrote:

Thanks for organizing the pool. Only suggested I might make is to have people post their picks in the game day threads rather than e-mailing them in. That way I can ridicule the foolish picks and predictions of the others.

I am just trying to make it easy for myself, post it in both places if you want, but this will give me a time/date stamp, and all the picks in one place..leafs suck 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Thanks for organizing the pool. Only suggested I might make is to have people post their picks in the game day threads rather than e-mailing them in. That way I can ridicule the foolish picks and predictions of the others.

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
Russell wrote:

hey, i thought this was a " spend 15 mins and pick some players" pool. this is going to required repeated attention and effort, something I'm not very good.......SQUIRREL!

sounds like you have a squirrel problem..try cutting down all the trees within 50km of your home.... 

the screaming trees? good idea!

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  18 9 10 11  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.