Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Jays Fever!!

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Jays Fever!!

It's hard for me to sit through an entire ball game, but my dad is a huge Jays fan so I get all my info through him. I'm not celebrating anything until they're finally in the playoffs though, there's still time for a last-minute Toronto choke.

Confident Fan
Date:

with the way Blue Jays fans from BC pack the stadium in Seattle it really is Canada's team anyway

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

I just refer to them as the Blue Jays. Refuse to acknowledge they are from Toronto. Go Canada Blue Jays!

LOL, LIKE

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I just refer to them as the Blue Jays. Refuse to acknowledge they are from Toronto. Go Canada Blue Jays!

Alumni
Date:

The Jays run differential (it's around +191 now I think) is just unreal, and their pitching and defensive play has improved over the year.    It's still baseball and I'm not really interested, but I am curious to see how fans react to the Screaming Trees having a bad season after the Jays play this year.  

Confident Fan
Date:

Hopefully all u guys up there are catching it.  I know Canuck and Pan have been even though it's Toronto.

My team is the SFGiants it's been an amazing totally unexpected run and if the Jays can pitch as well as they hit it can happen again up there.

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Sunday 30th of August 2015 11:31:49 PM

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.