Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Bored podcast engineer = bonus material episode

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Bored podcast engineer = bonus material episode

I for one welcome my podcast engineer overlord.  He can schnappi the emperor, now that's power. 

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:
Homer wrote:

any promotions for Pan and Kardinal?

I turned down the elevation to deity and settled for benevolent emperor. 

The first list of who is to be put up against a wall and shot, for the good of the rest of the planet, is being drawn up as we speak.    I'm thinking "those who drive down the exit lane and cut back into traffic at the last second" will be in the first wave, but there may not be room for them until the second wave if I include "self-centred-selfie-type-attention-whores" in the initial batch of executions. 

WHOOOORRRESSSSS!!!! 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

I turned down the elevation to deity and settled for benevolent emperor. 

The first list of who is to be put up against a wall and shot, for the good of the rest of the planet, is being drawn up as we speak.    I'm thinking "those who drive down the exit lane and cut back into traffic at the last second" will be in the first wave, but there may not be room for them until the second wave if I include "self-centred-selfie-type-attention-whores" in the initial batch of executions. 

Pan
Alumni
Date:

I call President!

Alumni
Date:

Canuck, congrats on the promotion from sound board operator to podcast engineer.

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

It seems Canuck had some time on his hands, and the result of this "devil's workshop" is the new bonus material episode.   Available only for a limited time, so don't delay -- download today!

must be 18 yrs or older to enter. no purchase necessary. dealers may sell for less.

Alumni
Date:

It seems Canuck had some time on his hands, and the result of this "devil's workshop" is the new bonus material episode.   Available only for a limited time, so don't delay -- download today!

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.