Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Summer Episode recording tomorrow!

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Summer Episode recording tomorrow!

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

You don't realize how bad it is here until you go somewhere else. We just came back from a camp in Montana, and I was floored that I could walk around the camp at any time and I swear I didn't see a single bug. Meanwhile, just to play soccer here in the city I have to coat myself with 'deep woods' grade repellent that would probably kill a dog if it licked me.

Try this stuff instead of "Deep Woods OFF" -- it's much more effective, and it's what I use when I go fishing during bug season.

Watkins' Great Outdoors Insect Repellant

You can find it at Costco.....in March.   I can also get it at SAIL, or other outdoors stores (camping/hunting/fishing/etc).  It's for those who's summertime is for more than sitting inside and pouting about the fact that there's no hockey on TV. aww

Alumni
Date:

You don't realize how bad it is here until you go somewhere else. We just came back from a camp in Montana, and I was floored that I could walk around the camp at any time and I swear I didn't see a single bug. Meanwhile, just to play soccer here in the city I have to coat myself with 'deep woods' grade repellent that would probably kill a dog if it licked me.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Ha ha I'm just listening to the summer episode now and the first 30 seconds of how people in Kanata are beside a wetland but complain about the mosquitoes.. I think that's pretty much the entire province of Manitoba.

http://www.mysteriesofcanada.com/images/komarnolg.jpg

Mosquitoes in Manitoba are huge

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Ha ha I'm just listening to the summer episode now and the first 30 seconds of how people in Kanata are beside a wetland but complain about the mosquitoes.. I think that's pretty much the entire province of Manitoba.

Hence my comment.   I've got family in Winnipeg and Virden (and formerly in Killarney and Morden).  bleh

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Here's the clip we spoke of -- skip to 2:20 if you are really impatient.

ESPN commentator shreds Sun columnist

Pan
Alumni
Date:

We are secondary at best...episode now available

Alumni
Date:

thanks for the warning.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Let's move the discussions to the show. EEEEEMMMMAAAAIIIILLLLTHE SHOW!!!!!

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.