Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Sens Prospects

Post Info
Pan
Alumni
Date:
RE: Sens Prospects

Wish I could have gone to the camp this year. Alas, stupid work gets in the way :( No interviews for the summer show this year.

Alumni
Date:

Reading about all the development camp news and watching all the videos has me really excited about the next crop of talent coming up.  Some guys like Buddy Robinson were next in line to step in (until the Sens went on the magical run).

Matt O'Connor looks like the real deal.  I'm just impressed with his maturity and professionalism.  You can see his focus and determination. What a difference from Lehner.  O'Connor wanted to come to the Sens to properly develop and not rush.  Lehner kept pouting instead of earning.  Really happy with the depth in goal.

Depth on D is pretty good too.  Wideman is knocking on the door.  Claesson is developing well.  Kostka has NHL experience.

Sounds like Nick Paul would get a sniff at wing or center if he is solid in the AHL.  Buddy Robinson, Cole Schneider, Matt Puempel and Shane Prince provide extra depth on wing (only Buddy is a RW).

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.