Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: NHL Awards - Wedesday June 24th 7PM Eastern

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: NHL Awards - Wedesday June 24th 7PM Eastern

I'm happy for EK (who yet again is greater than PK), but sad for Mark Stone.  Eckblad had a solid year for a rookie, but Stone excelled.   Unfortunately, Eckblad is younger, so "solid at a young age" beat out "excelled as a rookie".   Still, it was close.

As for Cary Price?   Well, it shows how a mediocre team with a star goalie can do well.   He won almost everything....except multiple rounds in the playoffs. ;)

Alumni
Date:

Don't feel badly TJ -- I wanted the Senators to take the guy who went, IIRC, 23rd overall in the same draft.   He had a great career with the Ottawa 67s, and was touted to be a sure thing and was a treat to watch......he just never panned out:   Tyler Cuma.

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Congrats to EK. Have to admit I didn't think he would get it this year.

Sorta amazing that Ottawa has a 2 time whatever they call it DefenseMan of the year award.  He's a frikkin SuperStar

To show my amazing knowledge of the draft, I was actually pissed they took this little shrimp of a defenseman when they could have taken Del Zotto who went right around where he went in that draft.  

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Congrats to EK. Have to admit I didn't think he would get it this year.

Alumni
Date:

EK > PK and DD

Alumni
Date:

give all the awards to Jonathan.

Alumni
Date:

The NHL awards up coming up and we have three Sens in the running for individual awards.

Hammond for the Masterton

Stone for the Calder

and of course, Karlsson for the Norris.

Jonathan Pitre will be a special guest of the NHL and the Senators at the awards show

Good luck guys

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.