Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Pageau sent down

Post Info
Pan
Alumni
Date:
RE: Pageau sent down

Prince deserves a call up. The team would probably like to see Puempel, Claesson and Wideman too this year. Last two is hard because the defence is so deep.

Alumni
Date:

Looks like it's gonna be Shane Prince that gets to stay up with the club.  

I'm guessing that the Sens either want to get a look at him to see if he'll fit in with the team next year or get him some playing time with the big club in preparation of a deal.

Jedi Master
Date:

So they recalled Prince...

Alumni
Date:

Yeah, sent down to bolster Bingo's lineup against the Emergent Yardwaste in the CTC. Nothing to see here.

Jedi Master
Date:

Hmmm, that's an interesting thought - I hadn't thought of that. Hopefully that's all it is. I can't think of any other possible reason that they would be sending him down at this point....

Alumni
Date:

I think he was sent down because Bingo is in Ottawa and it's a chance for him to  play with increased minutes and hopefully do a bit of scoring in the 'lesser' league because he's not doing much with the big club.  

With the injury to Neil, I doubt he'll stay with Bingo for their game in Toronto on Monday, given that the NHL club is playing at home against Carolina on the same day.    We might even see an extra body from Bingo stay in Ottawa when the AHL team leaves Sunday night.

Jedi Master
Date:

Thoughts?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.