Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 54 vs Edmonton...2:00 start

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 54 vs Edmonton...2:00 start

from neil's point of view, that fight, which maybe he shouldn't have been in, may have just cost him his last chance at a cup. That might hurt more than the thumb. 

Confident Fan
Date:

that ain't no way to tank

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Kardinal wrote:
senior wrote:

Starting to wonder if the Sens made the right decision to keep Lazar around. He doesn't seem to be making much progress.

It's good to see I'm not the only one thinking that -- I've been thinking it since about the 25 game mark, long before he went to the World Juniors.

I kind of agree, he could probably be working on his game a lot more in juniors. He's not a superstar like Tavares or Toews, who would've had nothing to learn being in juniors, but down there Lazar would get more ice time. Bringing someone like that up to early is kind of a waste in my opinion.

If the team is only using him for a few minutes a gam, totally agree.  His time dropped with the coaching change as they took him off the PK. 

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:
senior wrote:

Starting to wonder if the Sens made the right decision to keep Lazar around. He doesn't seem to be making much progress.

It's good to see I'm not the only one thinking that -- I've been thinking it since about the 25 game mark, long before he went to the World Juniors.

I kind of agree, he could probably be working on his game a lot more in juniors. He's not a superstar like Tavares or Toews, who would've had nothing to learn being in juniors, but down there Lazar would get more ice time. Bringing someone like that up to early is kind of a waste in my opinion.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

Mmmmmmmm.....rum and coke. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........diet coke. No ice.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Mmmmmmmm.....rum and coke. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

SD, what's the mood in Winnipeg now that Kane has been traded?

I personally thought Kane was a really good player, just had to grow up a bit off the ice - unfortunately the majority of Winnipegers despised him and are glad he's gone. Kane did a lot to piss off people here, like going into restaurants and trying to walk out on bills being like, "Don't you know who I am?", claiming Winnipeg hated "black people", saying our houses weren't nice enough, then of course the cardinal sin - insisting on wearing #9 that was retired years ago for Bobby Hull.

I know the Jets are going to miss his presence (being a good hockey player) but honestly I'm kind of glad the distraction is gone.

Jedi Master
Date:

Well this is definitely not the outcome that I expected for this game.

Alumni
Date:

image.jpg

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Wow.....

Only players without at least a point today: Gryba, Lazar, Methot, Neil, JGP.    Methot is +3, nobody is below 0 in +/-.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Pan wrote:

Illness ran through my group so had to give my tickets away. At least it's on TV. could be worse ™

First entertaining Oilers - Sens game in years and Pan has to miss it.

I know! 😡😡😡😡

Alumni
Date:

SD, what's the mood in Winnipeg now that Kane has been traded?

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Hockey, golf and curling all on at the same time. My thumb hurts.

Not as much as Neil's. 

Who's watching golf at this time of year... or.. any time of the year really....

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Pan wrote:

Illness ran through my group so had to give my tickets away. At least it's on TV. could be worse ™

First entertaining Oilers - Sens game in years and Pan has to miss it.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Edmonton needs Messier

Alumni
Date:

I'm just glad this game is being played in Ottawa so at least Edmonton can't embarrass themselves at home (further).

Jedi Master
Date:

7-2...

Alumni
Date:

If you give the Edmonton coach a rum and coke, he basically turns into Julian from trailer park boys. 

1 2 37  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.