Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 16: Sens @ Oilers, 2130h on TSN5, RDS2, SN-OL

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 16: Sens @ Oilers, 2130h on TSN5, RDS2, SN-OL

tjlincoln wrote:

the Oil did this same thing vs. Nashville the other nite and came back in the 2nd and scored 2--Ottawa cannot let up

That's the thing that worries me right now... the Sens are notoriously weak in the 2nd... and the Oilers are generally strongest in the 2nd.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Another good first period, like the game against Detroit.  Let's hope they don't fall asleep in the second period.

Please EDM, leave Scrivens in net.  He's rattled.

They will likely yank him.  Eakins doesn't leave them in there to hang now that Fasth is back.  We will most likely see Fasth to start the second, but he got pulled in his last start too... so not much more worrisome.

there u go Kat keep those good predictions coming

Confident Fan
Date:

the Oil did this same thing vs. Nashville the other nite and came back in the 2nd and scored 2--Ottawa cannot let up

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Another good first period, like the game against Detroit.  Let's hope they don't fall asleep in the second period.

They will likely yank him.  Eakins doesn't leave them in there to hang now that Fasth is back.  We will most likely see Fasth to start the second, but he got pulled in his last start too... so not much more worrisome.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

they just showed a highlight of RichSutter scoring in the 80's on Edmonton TV and if today's players had those goalies from that era in today's game every game would be an NFL score.

Watching old highlights scare me, especially considering back then no one wore helmets.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I only have the Edmonton feed available to me, it's hilarious listening to the pain in their voices this period. I'm glad to see us finally playing well vs. a western team. Didn't we lose to the Oilers last year?

yes they did, I think it was both games too. the guy who hosts Oilers radio predicted on the day that Craig Anderson was traded to Ottawa that Ottawa would not get that top 3 pick because of Anderson after that 2011 season.  He claimed he said that on the Team  radio in Ottawa.. That cost the Sens Landeskog but Anderson has been invaluable for Ottawa

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I only have the Edmonton feed available to me, it's hilarious listening to the pain in their voices this period. I'm glad to see us finally playing well vs. a western team. Didn't we lose to the Oilers last year?

Yes.... yes we did.

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

they just showed a highlight of RichSutter scoring in the 80's on Edmonton TV and if today's players had those goalies from that era in today's game every game would be an NFL score.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I miss the first period and the score 3. They will probably stink out the joint in the second period.

Alumni
Date:

Boro has a stick lodged between his visor and helmet, and it's still there after the whistle is blown, but there is no high-sticking penalty called. 

Best refs in the world?  Really?

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

always glad to see 9mm score. he always works hard.

I take back the cheap shot I took at him then smile

Jedi Master
Date:

LMAO!! How on earth did Boro get his stick stuck under his visor??

Jedi Master
Date:

Andy staying strong against an onslaught from the Oilers

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Nice cross-ice pass from Ryan, got Scrivens totally going in the wrong direction, right across to 9MM who buried it.

Thank you

NP!

Alumni
Date:

always glad to see 9mm score. he always works hard.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Nice cross-ice pass from Ryan, got Scrivens totally going in the wrong direction, right across to 9MM who buried it.

Thank you

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

9MM!!!

Woo hoo!!

no way not Michalek, I thought he was in Bingo or in the KHL

Jedi Master
Date:

«First  <  14 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.