Remember Me  

Topic: s3e4 is out!

Post Info
Pan
Alumni
Date:
RE: s3e4 is out!

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I promise I have been listening - I just gave birth two and a half months ago so I've just been a little busy for the forums.

Congrats on your "Spezzial delivery" ;)

Alumni
Date:

Congrats SD!

Alumni
Date:

I have a daughter and she's doing well. One benefit of being stuck at home is that I record a lot of games and watch them the next day.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I promise I have been listening - I just gave birth two and a half months ago so I've just been a little busy for the forums.

THAT'S NO EXCUSE!  (jk)    Are you saying our dulcet tones aren't melodic enough to put the kids to sleep while you listen to us?  biggrin

Congrats; I hope all are healthy and happy.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Gord Millwr is a game time scratch due to health, so it will be Dean Brown in TSN5 tonight for PxP.

Confident Fan
Date:

Tarasenko drafted by Blues w/16 overall pick in the Runblad deal w/Ottawa--that guy is amazing now and Ottawa has Turris from that deal so Ottawa made out fine. Does anyone think the Sens would have drafted Tarasenko at 16 that year?
Tarasenko is now the Blues best scorer and getting better every day.....

Alumni
Date:

Link to the Toledo Walleye Batman-themed sweaters for an upcoming game against the Evansville IceMen who will be wearing sweaters reminiscent of The Riddler.

If that team was in Ontario, they'd be the Toledo Pickerel. ;)

Alumni
Date:

This is the thanks we get for sacrificing our Saturday afternoon to get extra talent on the show???? ;) Make sure you listen right to the end, after the outro music.

Alumni
Date:

An afternoon recorded podcast to fill in for afternoon games, there's some irony in that.

Alumni
Date:

Game recaps, team discussion and special guest Todd Van Allen (@heyitstva)!

Download now!

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.