Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Around the league - stuff concerning other teams.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Around the league - stuff concerning other teams.

Russell wrote:

Lock up your mothers. Perry is back on the scene. 

Image of Don't invite him over. He'll drink up your liquor.

Alumni
Date:

Lock up your mothers. Perry is back on the scene. 

Alumni
Date:

So, Patrick Roy is coach of the Islanders.

huh-firefly.gif

Alumni
Date:

well, then.

https://twitter.com/CoachWooly/status/1734365697969439009

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I completely missed the news last month that the 2024 Draft will be the last in-person draft. I will absolutely miss the Bettman booing but also the "we have a trade" drama. Hockey is the only sport I do, has everything else moved away from in-person drafts?

I missed this news too. I wonder how the players feel about it. I'm sure a lot of the 1st rounders look forward being at this event in person and getting their names called up.  Sure they'll have camera feeds in the living rooms of the top players, but it's not the same.  

Alumni
Date:

I completely missed the news last month that the 2024 Draft will be the last in-person draft. I will absolutely miss the Bettman booing but also the "we have a trade" drama. Hockey is the only sport I do, has everything else moved away from in-person drafts?

Alumni
Date:

In WAS@ANA tonight they have a Strome and Carlson/Carlsson apiece. Ducks PxP guy, "There should be a law [about them being on the ice at the same time]."

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Allegedly Cory Perry has disappeared from the Blackhawks because, while on the Mom's trip, he allegedly had sex with Bedard's mom.

10 minuet major!

Corey Perry to the ref “is that wrong?” I’m telling you the last place I worked for…..

lol

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Allegedly Cory Perry has disappeared from the Blackhawks because, while on the Mom's trip, he allegedly had sex with Bedard's mom.

10 minuet major!

Corey Perry to the ref “is that wrong?” I’m telling you the last place I worked for…..

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

While I respect his privacy and all that jazz (especially since this may end up being a forced retirement), I'm dying to know what qualifies as "unacceptable conduct" in Chicago.

Now that’s funny!!

Alumni
Date:

While I respect his privacy and all that jazz (especially since this may end up being a forced retirement), I'm dying to know what qualifies as "unacceptable conduct" in Chicago.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

10 minuet major!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Trouba baseball swings at a players head and hits him in the head and he gets a $5000 fine and nothing else. Gotta be because he didn’t hurt him if he had killed him, maybe a game suspension?

as I've said, this is fine. But don't let your buddy place a bet on your phone or 41 games!

Confident Fan
Date:

Trouba baseball swings at a players head and hits him in the head and he gets a $5000 fine and nothing else. Gotta be because he didn’t hurt him if he had killed him, maybe a game suspension?

Alumni
Date:

this is bizarre.

https://twitter.com/bcostellothn/status/1727719598726750598

Alumni
Date:

What the hell is going on with Edmonton?

Alumni
Date:

After the tragic news of the death to the player in England, there's all sorts of talk about mandating neck guards. I don't know if they will, but if they do, I guarantee there will be a betting ad on them. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:

The league reversed course and will now allow players to use pride tape if they want after Coyote's Travis Dermott defied he league and put some pride tape on the top of his stick.

With some pride games coming up, looks like the league saw that other players would have done the same and fining them would have made them look even worse.   

Trying to undo a stupid.

Alumni
Date:

Apparently the take TO to review before challenging is a thing. TOR just did it against WSH, goal overturned.

« First  <  Page 5  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.