75.0%
3-5
0.0%
ALL THE FREE AGENTS!!!
0.0%
Alumni
Date:
RE: Free Agency Frenzy predictions

Heh....AO was just being sarcastic, as there has been no announcement of an extension for Ryan, at least not yet. It's only July 2nd, so I would imagine that the emphasis is on looking at UFAs before extending players in the last year of their contract. Ryan, Methot, Anderson, MacArthur, Condra.....they'll be after the frenzy dies down.

It's only day 2 of UFA insanity, but my top 3 list of teams that are just crazy:

NJD: 5yr/$25M for Cammalleri
FLA: $5yr/$27.5M for Bolland
WAS: 7yr/$40.25M for Niskanen AND $5yr/$27.5M for Orpik

Alumni
Date:

Prediction thread, so wishful thinking.

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Extension announced for Bobby Ryan, 8 years / $7.5 million, full NTC.

Pouliot is pretty much a given at this point.

I can see them signing Del Zotto, and that means Wiercioch will be traded and Methot will likely not be renewed after this season. I don't like it, but can see that happening.

Where did you find the Ryan extension? I couldn't find it anywhere... Or was it just wishful thinking?

Alumni
Date:

Extension announced for Bobby Ryan, 8 years / $7.5 million, full NTC.

Pouliot is pretty much a given at this point.

I can see them signing Del Zotto, and that means Wiercioch will be traded and Methot will likely not be renewed after this season. I don't like it, but can see that happening.

Confident Fan
Date:

labru, the Sens are not poor any longer. they are now officially cheap. Melnyk makes a lot more $ now than the Sharks or Ducks by far or Coyotes or Stars or Panthers or TB u can go on and on now.

Alumni
Date:

I don't know if he'll be very busy today. I'm guessing 1 maybe 2 will eventually sign here, but since we're poor and cheap those guys will first try their luck elsewhere before finally settling for Ottawa.

If Murray can manage to trade Spezza for a half decent return though, I wouldn't mind at all.

Jedi Master
Date:

How busy do you think Murray will be on July 1st?

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.