Remember Me  

Topic: Darren "peanut butter" Kramer

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Darren "peanut butter" Kramer

Pan wrote:

But without Elmira, what happens to Danny Hobbs?!? NOOOOOOO

Does that mean that his autograph on my jersey will increase in value since he probably won't be signing any jerseys anymore???

Alumni
Date:

Dunno. I can't find anything that shows he's actually under contract to the Senators organization. I also didn't know he was from Shawville QC, home of GMBM, so maybe that'll sway the organization into keeping him in whatever ECHL team they have as an affiliate.

(edit = fixed typo)

-- Edited by Kardinal on Monday 2nd of June 2014 04:16:14 PM

Pan
Alumni
Date:

But without Elmira, what happens to Danny Hobbs?!? NOOOOOOO

Alumni
Date:

Hmmmm....apparently so.  I didn't know they hadn't renewed their contract with Ottawa and had signed on with Buffalo.   That's unfortunate, as Elmira and Binghamton are close and moves between the two were pretty easy to do.   Perhaps that was the problem, although Rochester isn't that much further away.    Ottawa is currently one of 5 NHL teams without an ECHL affiliate.

Regular
Date:

Isn't Elmira Buffalo's ECHL team now?

Alumni
Date:

Thanks Skippy.   I was going nuts because I couldn't think of any and got in a bit of a jam, but when the crunch is on I deliver.

Alumni
Date:

Boy, you came up with those jokes in a Jiffy.

Alumni
Date:

That was a smooth reply. Well Krafted.

Alumni
Date:

This is a sticky topic.

Some may be allergic to it

My work here is done.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Same number for the year or per game? If it's for the year it'd be a better scoring touch because he'd miss like a third of the games for suspensions :P. Either way, they're 4th line potential at best so these guys are interchangeable at best.

C3
Veteran
Date:

Thanks for the info guys. Now... RECORD A SHOW!!!

Alumni
Date:

P was getting annoyed that we were agreeing too much in the last episode, now you're getting annoyed with me for disagreeing.......I can't win! Flip-flops all around me! ;)

Alumni
Date:
RE: Darren

Geez save it for the show guys ;)

Alumni
Date:
RE: Darren "peanut butter" Kramer

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah....I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree on that one.....

Dunn's numbers in the Q (with Gatineau) are roughly equal to Chris Neil's when he was with the North Bay Centennials in the OHL so I don't think he's going to have *more of a scoring touch* as we all know that scoring prowess in junior isn't an indicator of NHL potential except for elite scorers. He's had on-ice discipline issues for most of his junior career, culminating with multiple suspensions this year. He's going to need time in the minors to learn to be a pro, but I doubt he'll be in Bingo next year when there is better talent to have there. Elmira is possible, but only if the Senators actually sign him to an entry level contract (which they haven't yet). Dunn turns 19 in late September, so it's quite likely he'll be back in Gatineau next year.

Kramer currently has one year left on his entry level contract.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

He was floating between the echl and AHL. Vincent Dunn is the one to keep your eyes on. He'll be the new Chris Neil but with more of a scoring touch. He needs at least a year in the AHL to mature and get into different situations and control himself. He had on ice discipline issues this year

Alumni
Date:

To be honest, I've no idea. He's not a name that's really been on my radar this past season.

C3
Veteran
Date:

Any one have a handle on where this guy is within development. 

I know the Sens would definitely need to work haaaaaadaaaah on their pk if he was here. But I'd love to at least see him beyond training camp with the team, especially against the more truculant opposition. 

The thread gets its name from what happens when input hims name into a search engine 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.