Remember Me  

Topic: Game 45 - Sens @ Penguins - Fri, Jan 20, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 45 - Sens @ Penguins - Fri, Jan 20, 7:00pm

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

ok, crowdsourcing for opinions. A friend invited me to her latest boyfriend's surprise birthday party tomorrow. I've met him like.... twice? And she would be the only person there I know. She said I could bring a friend, but that would be even weirder, I think....

So while an evening out could be a lot of fun (they've rented out a local brewery), I feel weird about going to a party with nobody I know....

What would you all do?

go. get loaded and barf on some guy you don't know. then, ask him out. 

Did you not watch your own link?? Only 2 drinks.

Alumni
Date:

that's really cool of Crosby to meet with that little guy and give him a stick. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

ok, crowdsourcing for opinions. A friend invited me to her latest boyfriend's surprise birthday party tomorrow. I've met him like.... twice? And she would be the only person there I know. She said I could bring a friend, but that would be even weirder, I think....

So while an evening out could be a lot of fun (they've rented out a local brewery), I feel weird about going to a party with nobody I know....

What would you all do?

I don't think bringing a friend would be *too* weird…it'd be two people who don't know most of the guests instead of just one person. lol

If a rented-out brewery sounds like a good time, I'd call up a friend and have fun!  

(I don't drink so I'd totally skip out in that scenario, lol)

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

What would you all do?

I think I'll skip that part.  Besides, it's like a 30 minute drive so I should probably stay mostly sober!

you are not living.  

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

What would you all do?

I think I'll skip that part.  Besides, it's like a 30 minute drive so I should probably stay mostly sober!

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

don't know if its the same in the US but around here, you can't find a vet taking new customers and they know it. costs $100 + just to walk through the door. they are just reeming their clients these days. 

It wasn't bad in SoCal but up here is horrible. I should have started looking for vets and groomers 6 weeks before moving. The groomers gouge, but the vet (at least the one I go to) doesn't. And the actual shots are a little cheaper here.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

What would you all do?

Jedi Master
Date:

What would you all do?

Alumni
Date:

different goalie for pittspuke tonight. Jarry is better,. 

Alumni
Date:

nice play by 85.

he may already be better than 72.

Alumni
Date:

nope.

Alumni
Date:

Has there been anything to dab this period?  Over 12 mins played...

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Pup barked *right* in my ear a couple hours ago, loud enough to cause pain and ringing. 

Feed audio is shifting between left and right channels randomly.

Honestly can't tell if it's the feed or my ears. blankstare

Stupid vaccines. 

Lol, you may be onto something. It could have been retaliation for her rabies booster yesterday.

"You started it!" 

Poor thing was dead to the world yesterday. Not interested in eating. I had to periodically check to make sure her chest was still moving.

Only got the one shot though. I've decided to break up annual boosters into multiple appointments. After covid jabs knocking me on my ass I was moderately horrified that we've normalized giving dogs multiple jabs in a single visit.

hadn't thought of that. but does your vet charge you a fee just for walkjng through the door?

Do you get a group discount or a get the 5th one free jab card or something?

i get a free sub every 10 visits. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Pup barked *right* in my ear a couple hours ago, loud enough to cause pain and ringing. 

Stupid vaccines. 

Lol, you may be onto something. It could have been retaliation for her rabies booster yesterday.

"You started it!" 

Poor thing was dead to the world yesterday. Not interested in eating. I had to periodically check to make sure her chest was still moving.

Only got the one shot though. I've decided to break up annual boosters into multiple appointments. After covid jabs knocking me on my ass I was moderately horrified that we've normalized giving dogs multiple jabs in a single visit.

hadn't thought of that. but does your vet charge you a fee just for walkjng through the door?

Not for jabs, it's a "technician visit" so they take her back while I stay in the waiting room. The doc doesn't look at her and I don't talk to the doc. Still need to have an annual hands-on check up obviously but she had one shortly after we moved here so we're good for another 6 months.

don't know if its the same in the US but around here, you can't find a vet taking new customers and they know it. costs $100 + just to walk through the door. they are just reeming their clients these days. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

malkin whining after lying on the ice last game to draw the penalty?

The spoiled child always has trouble adjusting to real life.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Stupid vaccines. 

"You started it!" 

my vets all retire early thanks to me. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Stupid vaccines. 

"You started it!" 

Not for jabs, it's a "technician visit" so they take her back while I stay in the waiting room. The doc doesn't look at her and I don't talk to the doc. Still need to have an annual hands-on check up obviously but she had one shortly after we moved here so we're good for another 6 months.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Stupid vaccines. 

"You started it!" 

Alumni
Date:

malkin whining after lying on the ice last game to draw the penalty?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Stupid vaccines. 

"You started it!" 

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 79  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.